What's new

Protestor throws shoe at Wen in Britain

I think Zardari is next in line for increasing interest rates and taking every action to make sure we go down.

I was going to say the same thing. :rofl::rofl:

In case a shoe is thrown at him ...................He wont bother to "DUCK" and shoes will just fly over him. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
ROFL WHAT A CRACKER LOL!
THIS IS HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE!!!:rofl:

I think you should go for Zardari, Gillani is a nice mann.

I like Zardari..The way he talks..conducts himself..
I found lot of negatives about him in this forum but I dont feel like hating him..
Geelani is also nice..but I got no other person from pakistan to name:D

I like Zardari..The way he talks..conducts himself..
I found lot of negatives about him in this forum but I dont feel like hating him..
Geelani is also nice..but I got no other person from pakistan to name:D

We are just joking here, Off course we don't mean anything against Mukherjee and ZARDARI or Gillani, its Just for fun dude..:yahoo:

I am a Pakistani and I actually enjoyed it. The western bias against china is comical!

This is what the West has been saying:

1. China is growing too fast to sustain a balanced global economy and it should slow down (before 2008)

2. China is not doing enough to avert global recession and should try and keep up the growth. (2008)

3. China's huge foreign currency reserves are creating disequilibrium in world currency markets. (before 2008)

4. China should use the foreign currency reserves to stimulate consumption. (2008)

5. Chinese should deregulate their markets. (before 2008)

6. Regulation and planned economy is in a better position to survive financial downturns (2008)

China is proving to be a pain in the *** for west, although a necessary one!

China is not a Agressor Country ... so why hate against China .. ( Tibet issue is Propoganda by CIA & the West )
on other Hand USA is the Killer Machine ... so they really deserve 1000000 Trillions Shoes on their Faces ...

well, it now seems that shoe-attack now is a popular special treatment for the leaders of major world powers.

so,if one country wants to become a world power,its leaders will have to practise how to advoid shoe-attack in advance!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom