What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

look at google resluts

4hbi15.jpg
Zardari ki Beti.. .....

Rofl :rofl: :rofl:

Mind you, Pakistani people would throw shoes at EVERY leader given a chance. People get so tired of their rulers and asking for 'change' the moment a new govt. sets foot. Yesterday they were gunning for Musharraf. Today it was Zardari. Tomorrow, very likely, Nawaz Sharif.
Grow up and learn to challenge via democracy. Otherwise, Pakistan would be in perpetual state of rapid-changes of governments every couple of years. That is NOT good for Pakistan at all.

He deserve worst then this but never the less i m happy with this much for now :yahoo:the man who did it is the real man with the balls of steel he made my day :cheers::pakistan:

He really showed to the world that we r all down but not dead n still have some self respect left in all of us for our mother land he the real hero gold bless him ........:pakistan: zindabad

People enuf zardari bashing Lets see how much aid Zardari comes back with ? Bilawal has defended his father saying he is campaigning for much needed AID >!! sit tight ?

No actually enough with people that are in love with this theif and have there eyes shut close while he is robbing and leaving the nation broke open your eyes.. that aid that Pakistan will get will go in his pocket .. nothing will reach the people in need that aid is no good to them what the son is raising will go in his own pocket for pocket money this whole family is shame & discrace to Pakistan its a curse we must over come soon inshallah and let the people live in peace again.:coffee:

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Anger as Pakistani president addresses British rally

“My father's doing all that he can to aid the people of Pakistan. His personal presence in Pakistan could not have done there what he did here,” Bhutto Zardari told reporters.

Pakistani officials estimate that as many as 13 million people have been affected in the floods and some 1,500 have died. More rain is expected in the coming days as the bloated Kabul River surged into Pakistan's northwest.

“This is not a time to play politics. We need to do what is necessary to help our brothers and sisters in Pakistan,” Bhutto Zardari added.

Although his father said it was only a matter of time before his son carried on the family’s political dynasty, Bhutto Zardari became irritated at reporters’ suggestions that he was using his father’s visit for his political gain and said he never intended to join the rally.

He would not launch his political career “until I complete my education, as I promised my mother,” he said. Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated at a political rally in late 2007. Her father, the founder of PPP, was hanged in 1979.

Tell you what - I was disgusted to see those bloody morons outside the avenue where Zardari was giving speech.Britain is now Jihadi Hub and the population there is extremely radical much more radical then an average Pakistani.I was disgusted to see banners like USA slavery for Paksitan etc outside.These assholes jihadis are living in UK and criticizing Pakistan.Sooner or later they will bite UK too.I am quite surprised as to why UK is not doing anything about HT which is exporting terror to Pakistan.It also played huge role in brainwashing Pakistanis in Uk.

Patriot with light on our prime Minister who made that retard comment about "Pakistan not dong enough" and certain people here in ENgland who think that every Asian Muslim is a terrorist, who are also bunch of unevolved homosapiens -

I would like to say strongly about Britain being a Jihad Hub
This in itself is an Insult to the majority of Muslim in the UK who do not follow extremist way. And are trying to live in harmony with their non-muslim counterpart without the stigma of being called a terrorist
I mean, do you know what Jihad means
YOur comments only serve Islmaphobes.

HT at best can only give out leaflets and come on to discussion forums on tele and be ridicule by the public.
THeres alot of British Muslim had rebutted, chalenge their claims since their existance and consider a looney idiots.

If you want to chalange peole like HT why don't you study Islam, its hadieth, go back to the roots of ISlam and have Allah(swt) backing you. Only then will you be vitorious against such groups not only in the UK but the whole world.

Mind you, Pakistani people would throw shoes at EVERY leader given a chance.
Not so sure, it's different with Ghaddari. We've not had a leader who is so vehemently despised as this creature is.

This is a man who is hated beyond belief by everyone I've met in Britain, and in Pakistan. The sheer outpouring of hatred towards him, the blog comments, the newspaper reader comments, the vitriol from the UK columnists, the YouTube video comments, the 'Zardari SMS's', the Mr 10% label, the corruption, those teeth and smile, that utter contempt he has for his people.

This guy is different, and if given the chance, people would throw more than just shoes at him.

@DGMO,
As @SparklingWay continues to point out, the blogspace and the 'elites' have their own way. But look at what happened barely a couple of days ago in the byelections: PPP got tens of thousands of votes. I know, people would like to explain-away that too (the Biradri system etc).
Anyway, after the passage of the 18th Amendment Zardari's status is a figure-head and all the power he enjoys are because of his leadership of the PPP. So Zardari can go to UK/France and gets something done--yes, get some more $$ for Pakistan-- while the real constitutional PM of Pakistan Gilani can take care of what needs to happen.
By all means take Zardari to the courts--they are VERY anti-Zardari, as is the Pakistani media and blogspace. But I am not entirely convinced that had Zardari stayed in his bunker in Islamabad that would be better for Pakistan.

PS. @Patriot does have a point about British Pakistanis who are often all too Jihadis. But that is a subject for another topic.

@DGMO,
As @SparklingWay continues to point out, the blogspace and the 'elites' have their own way. But look at what happened barely a couple of days ago in the byelections: PPP got tens of thousands of votes. I know, people would like to explain-away that too (the Biradri system etc).
Anyway, after the passage of the 18th Amendment Zardari's status is a figure-head and all the power he enjoys are because of his leadership of the PPP. So Zardari can go to UK/France and gets something done--yes, get some more $$ for Pakistan-- while the real constitutional PM of Pakistan Gilani can take care of what needs to happen.
By all means take Zardari to the courts--they are VERY anti-Zardari, as is the Pakistani media and blogspace. But I am not entirely convinced that had Zardari stayed in his bunker in Islamabad that would be better for Pakistan.
But it's not the blogspace or elites that I'm referring to Meengla. I'm talking about my friends here, my cousins in Pakistan who all happen to be predominantly from the rural areas. But I know the PPP will get votes. Gilani was giving a speech a few days ago and listing the PPP's 'achievements' and the crowd would clap after every 'achievement' he'd say. If our 'awaam' is so blind and stupid, then what can one say? But that's what we've seen constantly over the years.

And again, it's not about Gilani being able to handle everything back home. Cancelling his trip would've shown an ounce of leadership or even concern. Some kind of solidarity. The donations we've received would've been forthcoming regardless of his visit. He showed how out of touch he was, and that's what the people are expressing.

You shoot yourself in the foot, and the PR machine fails when you show the world a helicopter taking you from your French chateau, surrounded by its perfectly manicured lawns, and on the other hand people in knee deep water desperately reaching out to a helicopter crying for aid.

As I said, he showed an immense lack of leadership, empathy and sympathy for his homeland and people, and we the people will remember that slap in the face for a long time to come. Hopefully he will come to regret it.

Back
Top Bottom