What's new

Protester hurls a shoe at Asif Zardari

39683_149956268347870_100000004924505_460763_313297_n.jpg

Zardari mein Neo ki rooh aa gai.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: :lol:

Imran Bhai,

Zardari is President , nation should give him due respect ,please change your signature

Barack Obama is also president of the most powerful and thoroughly represented democracy on the planet. Still daily I read and hear his countrymen question the place of his birth, if he is really a terrorist Muslim or not, etc. etc.

You see just because he happens to be president of Pakistan doesn't mean all of us here start shying away from being vocal regarding every aspect of the presidency as it is our nation and not his. Like the rulers of Mecca and Medinah, they are supposed to be CUSTODIANS and SERVANTS of the ALMIGHTY and the PEOPLE. But never is this the case. His respect will be due when he starts acting on the whims of the people and not for the political and financial advancement of his family and political party. Some Pakistani hurls his shoes at him in disgust at his own political rally and suddenly we should not sympathize? Then we should also go back and edit our responses to when Bush had shoes thrown on him.

Imran Bhai,

Zardari is President , nation should give him due respect ,please change your signature

ye kya baat hoi us ne mulk ko khatam ker diya us ne presedent hony ka haq kho diya dikhao mughy kahaan hai mera presedent jab mera adha mulk under water chala gya hai?:)

muhammed yahya respect is earned...this guy which you call a President brings shame to Pakistan...he has no degree....his affliated with gangsters in which he so proudly boasted on Tv. Furthermore someone is not fit to be President....when its country is calling him for duty. If Imran believes that...then its his opinion.

ye kya baat hoi us ne mulk ko khatam ker diya us ne presedent hony ka haq kho diya dikhao mughy kahaan hai mera presedent jab mera adha mulk under water chala gya hai?:)

Right, 160 Million Pakistanis have same feelings, Ruler must be selected carefully ,we elected Bhutto what he did ? we elected Nawaz and Banazir what they did ?

I think all these flood victoms should be transfered to President house, and Zardari should not allowed to land on Pak Zameen.

Guys the real mission of Pakistanis is to prevent Billuwalla from inheriting the throne. If this happens then Pakistan ka khudahafiz. Show your discontent, the more shoes the merrier. No more feudal rulership of Pakistan. Time to wake up or sink.

Yep. No Iraqi ever dared to that to Saddam when he was alive. They knew the costs, not only to themselves but to all their relatives (and perhaps tribes).

Something that people tend to forget when they make heroes out of these fools. Their "bravery" only comes when they know that secular democracies can take this and move on and their behind will not be burned after these acts.

Saddam had his claim to fame of shoe throwing by Kuwaiti minister that too in Makkah. And not to forget thousands of cheerful iraqis derailing his every portrait and statue with storm of shoes.

Saddam had his claim to fame of shoe throwing by Kuwaiti minister that too in Makkah.

Show me some proof. Never heard of it.

And not to forget thousands of cheerful iraqis derailing his every portrait and statue with storm of shoes.

Of course it was after he was safely dead and USA was in control of Iraq.

When he was alive, no one dared utter a word, even to his kids. The kid could well betray a person to death. Such was the terror.

Seriously speaking, I think Sarkozy was taunting him by reminding of rain.

If I remember correctly, think he did the same weird pointy thingy when Putin came to visit France a while back. Wonder if he does that everyone?

I think show throwing culture is only famous in usa and India:P

Thanks for Pakistanis to join the parti:bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom