What's new

Protest in Beijing over worker's death

:lol::lol::lol: Chinese .....:lol::lol:

Last time I checked there is lot of anti CCP anger in the people what do they do now??

here in India we can change the Govt.
And you know what, we Chinese really wanna see you keep your "democratic" regime. Since if communists take power in India which has almost as large population as China, we will have a strong neighbor. So for both of ours well being, go on your funny democracy.

Much better than a slave who always fears their oppressors and almost forgets that he is human in front of the CCP authorities.

Nothing in this world is a constant thing except "Change".

Welcome to visit China to see people of which country are living more alike "slaves". Protests happen everyday everywhere in this world and I don't know what kind of message it could convey.

And you know what, we Chinese really wanna see you keep your "democratic" regime. Since if communists take power in India which has almost as large population as China, we will have a strong neighbor. So for both of ours well being, go on your funny democracy.

It is a delusion that communism and authority can achieve the economic progress. It is the opportunity and availability that counts.

Indian Democracy is confusing and noisy but works well, what we have achieved in the last decade is amazing considering that we opened our markets in 1990's compared to China which opened in 1970's.

We will continue our journey at a quicker pace with incoming infra projects and Manufacturing policy.

It is a delusion that communism and authority can achieve the economic progress. It is the opportunity and availability that counts.

Indian Democracy is confusing and noisy but works well, what we have ac"hieved in the last decade is amazing considering that we opened our markets in 1990's compared to China which opened in 1970's.

We will continue our journey at a quicker pace with incoming infra projects and Manufacturing policy.
Still cannot understand how could a poor country in which over half population of people are uneducated be so proud of their "democracy" and "freedom". Maybe it is not the original sin of democracy, but your government really need to find ways to be more efficient. You are too nervous about China, few people in China care about the recent confrontation against India. What you did make people feel like PLA is approaching New Dehli. That's really funny.

Still cannot understand how could a poor country in which over half population of people are uneducated be so proud of their "democracy" and "freedom". Maybe it is not the original sin of democracy, but your government really need to find ways to be more efficient. You are too nervous about China, few people in China care about the recent confrontation against India. What you did make people feel like PLA is approaching New Dehli. That's really funny.

India's literacy percentage is close to 76 and is improving day by day.

Every year Indian Govt. lifts millions from poor.

I am not nervous about China, but I would like to see India responding well to China.

Back
Top Bottom