What's new

Proof of india behind Bangladesh's hill track conflict

there is no permanent check mate, your regime changes and you start acting funny, then we will have to revive it. :)
yes remember that ;) we are too funny that sometimes we play really good :D

it differs, some hill track people wanted to be separated just because we are bengali but majority of hill track people wanted to be with us and thats why that rebels lost the battle. it is you who are crying fowl, not us. talking about independence ? better give NE independence first then talk.

I should not have brought in matter of Independence, I wrote it in a moment of distraction. Sorry.

What I wanted was to mention the atrocities of army. Same as what happened to BD. Same crimes against BD people, same exodus to India, and than same claim of India providing arms.

@BDforever involvement could be a possibility. . .

Things go on mutual understandings . . . You rub our back we will rub yours ( jyada enjoy mat karna )

You might have done something wrong so we screwed you harder :partay:

P.S @BDforever kaha mar gaya tha be ??:frown:

I thought Jamatiyon ne thok diya tereko bhi :angry:

It is 1989 New York times article about India's support of bangladesh's hill track conflict
when we retaliate by arming their rebel, then they cry and blame us, what an angel
:rolleyes:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are doing exactly what you resent India doing - blaming.

So whats the fuss ?

If we want to do some kind of partition of whatever-left-for Bangladesh, we don't have to do all these tactics anymore.

We just have to make a phone call in Dhaka. And then the Bangladesh partition will follow in the next 24 hours. :police:

I really believe that India had every reason to do this
"India armed, trained and financed ethnic Bengali rebels seeking to break away from Pakistan"
Oh crap :hitwall: You did not read. :coffee:
:D

that is what i am talking about, we just gave check mate by giving support to ulfa when india marked bd as evil and played saint game.
India no longer supports shanti bahini because it surrendered to us and it does not exist anymore, it lost popularity in hill track that time LOL
Nope - it managed to create an Autonomous region in the tracts.

If we want to do some kind of partition of whatever-left-for Bangladesh, we don't have to do all these tactics anymore.

We just have to make a phone call in Dhaka. And then the Bangladesh partition will follow in the next 24 hours. :police:
True, with the Rawamy folks in control, a simple phone call will do. :agree:

well,we were just rehersing to invade BD again(incase it was needed),before we made deal with RAWami...

Who thought that India won't reciprocate the friendly gesture of the past Bangladesh governments which were super friendly towards us? Like when they provided safe sanctuary to the NE terrorists? Bangladesh continued the policy of hurting India after Mujib's assassination, and India had to give it back in one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom