What's new

Princess Fawzia, Shah's first wife, dies in Egypt

Let Syrian war end , Then I'll see your big belly kings face when they're wetting their pants to save their as$es .

Another invasion of Bahrain is highly likely by now then. At any rate, Assad's fall is just around the corner, Iran will be high and dry.

RIP..

91 is ideal age to die I think.

depends ,
I believe ideal age to die is when you can still stay on your feet and do your works, for someone it is 120 and for another one 40 .by the way for cannibal people and their army I believe it would be in the womb of their mother.

Anyone knows what happened to their daughter Shahnaz Pahlavi?

Mohammad Reza was terrible in everything except in women .

I think Farah was the most beautiful one .

I think his second wife was the prettiest, but everything I've read about her says she was a total B I T C H.

Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari (second wife to Reza Pahlavi)

1. Fawzia was divorced by the Shah in retaliation of Farouk divorcing Shah's sister. It was then rumored that the Shah had wanted to marry Margaret, sister of Queen Elizabeth.

2. Sooraya, daughter of an Iranian Colonel and brought up in Germany, was definitely the best looker. But she had failed to produce a male heir.

3. Shahnaz was married to the son of Gen Zahedi, the man who had led the counter coupe against Mosadegh to reinstate the Shah.

1. Fawzia was divorced by the Shah in retaliation of Farouk divorcing Shah's sister. It was then rumored that the Shah had wanted to marry Margaret, sister of Queen Elizabeth.

2. Sooraya, daughter of an Iranian Colonel and brought up in Germany, was definitely the best looker. But she had failed to produce a male heir.

3. Shahnaz was married to the son of Gen Zahedi, the man who had led the counter coupe against Mosadegh to reinstate the Shah.

Thank you !

I heard she - like most of the members of Egypts monarchy - is of Albanian descent?

Yeah, the Great Mohamed Ali of Egypt was Albanian, although he was born in Greece . Him and his descendants built modern Egypt as we see it now.

Anyone knows what happened to their daughter Shahnaz Pahlavi?

I know that she was raised in Iran but now lives in a Western country.

This is not true. King Farouk never married Shah's sister. I heard that she was home sick and she couldn't live awy from her family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom