What's new

Press club of India website hacked in retaliation to indian hackers attack

but the real site of pressclubofindia is with a .com and not .org

Pakistan Army should create a seperate arm for such counter operations............Civilian department.............Hiring talented guys and use their talent and capabilities.

lol there is no need to defend --- baal ki khaal utarne ki zaroorat nahi hai

if you google press club of india - most of the links diverts to press club of india website which is hacked

parts of that website are not hacked and you will find details about the press club... i mentioned few pages in post 13

pressclubindia .com is a joke..it has some lame music on its home page..either the indian government standards are too low or the designers had damn poor taste!

the site indeed got hacked..and pressclubindia .com can never be the actual site..its just a domain for sale place holder in horrible colors and lame music..

Why Indians are soo persistent on this invincibility?

GGE3t.jpg

And here is another full screen shot from google cache which futher confirms that pressclubofindia .com / .org is the actual site.

wD1St.png

oh my my.. look at Indians trying to hide this is not our website.. holy$hit.. couldn't have proven more lousy than this.

By the way this is just like you nuke us we nuke you back. No one is gaining and both are loosing "honor" to each other.

Indias.. better show some character here. Stop playing with Pakistani Website or we know where it hurts you the most. Let that not be a warning but advice. I pray and hope some minds would actually work and refrain from indulging into $hit slinging in future.

Back
Top Bottom