What's new

Presidential polls: BJP backs P A Sangma

Nice to See BJP using Master of Cunning politics Subramanian Swamy to Break Sangma from NCP... what i think here is Sangma is Contesting election with the blessing of NCP chief Shard pawar ... & the resignation Drama is Just for Congress...

i even Suspect that NCP will ally itself with BJP after 2014 election ...

So in all the New ally of BJP after 2014 election will be ... BJD + TMC + ADMK + TDP + TRS

& other likely to a ally will be NCP + MNS ...

SP is backing UPA cozz Mulayam is afraid of CBI ghost which is hunting Him & few Million Rupees from Congress.. after 2014 he is most likely going to Join BJP ...

about JDU ... JDU is nothing without BJP ... they both have 50-50 seat in Bihar ... & accept Bihar JDU is not much popular in rest of India... so if JDU leaves BJP it will only be a Net looser... due to Strong Anti-congress wave he will also not go with the Congress ... he will loose State government as well as the stake in Central government if he Quits NDA ... it will be better if BJP asks him to Fall in line or leave the alliance...

& let me Tell u all , Unlike the Media Projections... BJP is Much more Popular then Compared to JDU in Bihar ...

Nice to See BJP using Master of Cunning politics Subramanian Swamy to Break Sangma from NCP... what i think here is Sangma is Contesting election with the blessing of NCP chief Shard pawar ... & the resignation Drama is Just for Congress...

So in all the New ally of BJP after 2014 election will be ... BJD + TMC + ADMK + TDP + TRS

SP is backing UPA cozz Mulayam is afraid of CBI ghost which is hunting Him & few Million Rupees from Congress.. after 2014 he is most likely going to Join BJP ...

about JDU ... JDU is nothing without BJP ... they both have 50-50 seat in Bihar ... & accept Bihar JDU is not much popular in rest of India... so if JDU leaves BJP it will only be a Net looser... due to Strong Anti-congress wave he will also not go with the Congress ... he will loose State government as well as the stake in Central government if he Quits NDA ... it will be better if BJP asks him to Fall in line or leave the alliance...

& let me Tell u all , Unlike the Media Projections... BJP is Much more Popular then Compared to JDU in Bihar ...

Agree with you, Sub Swamy has ultimate mind, If he work hard Sangama can become Prez. Mamta is crazy women, she is good in opposition only. She is pain in a$$ as partner...

Bihar and UP is Muslim majority area, so Nitish has no other choice. And moreover PM will be selected after election. Nitish shouldn't have poked the hornet nest. He made a mistake. If he had issue, he should have talked in NDA meeting.

Big Mouth is not good, Big mouth person become Digvijay Singh...

i am from the state where left parties have very much strong hold... i can say that.....

And they have made my land hell... I was brought up in Bihar (Now jharkhand) there was no fear, we use to roam freely till late night. There was no fear, I use to go outside city limit on my bicycle.

Now things have changed, These red criminals have made my place hell.. Corruption is not only stealing money, stealing land,peace is also corruption.

it is no doubt that Mr P.A.Sangma is the most suitable candidate for the post of Indian President. Mr P.A.Sangma is a true nationalists who has earned as much honor in India by his contribution in shaping India, the nation, that he is the right person as President of India who may give a right example to Indian young generation, as Indian President. he is also hardly 63 and can remain first citizen of India for next 10 years, also. :tup:

also, at least Mr P.A.Sangma doesnt have any pending corruption case like Mr P.Mukherjee, which is in fact quite common as he is also one of Team Sonia/Rahul? but even if Mr P.Mukherjee may also be said to be a good candidate for the post of Indian president, its no doubt that India, the nation, would chose the most suitable person for the post of Indian President, the Mr Sangma :meeting:

also, as having tribal background, Mr Sangma is the most deserving person to become first citizen of India :pop:

congress will lose the next elections thats why apna banda baitha rahey hai as a President. So that BJP could not take any hard steps against congress.

it is no doubt that Mr P.A.Sangma is the most suitable candidate for the post of Indian President. Mr P.A.Sangma is a true nationalists who has earned as much honor in India by his contribution in shaping India, the nation, that he is the right person as President of India who may give a right example to Indian young generation, as Indian President. he is also hardly 63 and can remain first citizen of India for next 10 years, also. :tup:

also, at least Mr P.A.Sangma doesnt have any pending corruption case like Mr P.Mukherjee, which is in fact quite common as he is also one of Team Sonia/Rahul? but even if Mr P.Mukherjee may also be said to be a good candidate for the post of Indian president, its no doubt that India, the nation, would chose the most suitable person for the post of Indian President, the Mr Sangma :meeting:

also, as having tribal background, Mr Sangma is the most deserving person to become first citizen of India :pop:

Sangma is a Opportunist ... He always Looks whats Good for him ... He First left Congress then Joined NCP then Joined TMC & then again rejoined NCP... & Now resigns NCP... his this Pattern Shows clearly that he does whats good for him only ...

Cant Put any person above Kalam Sir for this Post ... remember how he Shamelessly pleaded Kalam Sir to Leave the Race ...

Well its an another thing Sangma enjoys full Support of Sharad Pawar for contesting this election ... guess what his Daughter is Still a Minister in UPA from NCP quota that says it all what deal they might have struck...

any ways BJP is in the Calculation that even NCP MP's will vote in favor of Sangma along with TMC + S.S + JDU also Congress members itself ... they think all the Tribal MP's will vote in Favor of Sangma across the Party line...

But Pranab has almost a Assured Victory... BJP knows it ... BJP is Giving support to Sangma so that People think BJP will oppose everything Congress Does ... As Common man has developed a Anti-Congress mindset ...

After this Election in the Next presidential election BJP will Surely elect KALAM Sir Back...

But i can Assure everyone the Stage is Set for NAMO as the PM in 2014 ... RSS has Given strict recommendation to BJP not to Oppose him... Thats the Reason why RSS has Recalled Sanjay Joshi ... every party has assured him Support for PM... the JDU is just doing a Publicity stunt to attract Minority Vote ... Finally even they will Fall in Line ... Subramanian Swamy has being given the Job to make Consensus in the name of NAMO by RSS itself ...

even Advani cant Stop him from being the PM... let alone Chintu Pintu Party like JDU... once he Comes in Power people will get addicted to his Good Governance... i can See BJP in power for atleast next 10-15 years after 2014 election... & the End of Caste & Religious Based Politics ...Do remember Vajpayee Government was the First to start Development politics Before that it was always Jaat Patt, ROTI, KAPDA & MAKAN Slogan in Indian Politics ...

What a waste by BJP. Particularly relying on a discredited person like Subramanium Swamy of all people who has a track record of bungling in politics.

SP, BSP, Shiv Sena, JD(U), CPI-M have all publicly said that they will support Pranab. Sangma left TMC to go to NCP after having a fight with Mamta, so don't expect Mamta to back him either.

BJP, should have been focusing and cornering the govt. on economic reforms, inflation, fuel price rationalisation. And instead its doing a useless contest on the President's post that people never even cared about. And that will have no direct baring on Indian governance either.

Instead of focusing on solidifying the coalition and resolve internal NDA squabbles, Advani has once again created a mess and for what? The Presidential post which is just ceremonial and can't do anything. If NDA has the majority seats, then even if Sonia Gandhi is president, she will have to invite the NDA to form the govt. And we even have some people saying UP and Bihar are Muslim majority to justify what poitics is happening. Seriously, some Indians are no different than others who come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories.

One more thing to add about Bihar is that its the first past post system that allowed the JD-U BJP alliance to get 80+% of the seats with jut 40% of the vote share. So the alliance played an important role because the opposition was all divided.

Otherwise the reality is that Lalu's RJD actually has a higher vote share than the BJP in 2010 elections. Its just the alliance and the first past post system that helped to get such a massive victory

th26_new_Bihar_bw_e_296300g.jpg

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/article913292.ece

What a waste by BJP. Particularly relying on a discredited person like Subramanium Swamy of all people who has a track record of bungling in politics.

SP, BSP, Shiv Sena, JD(U), CPI-M have all publicly said that they will support Pranab. Sangma left TMC to go to NCP after having a fight with Mamta, so don't expect Mamta to back him either.

BJP, should have been focusing and cornering the govt. on economic reforms, inflation, fuel price rationalisation. And instead its doing a useless contest on the President's post that people never even cared about. And that will have no direct baring on Indian governance either.

Instead of focusing on solidifying the coalition and resolve internal NDA squabbles, Advani has once again created a mess and for what? The Presidential post which is just ceremonial and can't do anything. If NDA has the majority seats, then even if Sonia Gandhi is president, she will have to invite the NDA to form the govt. And we even have some people saying UP and Bihar are Muslim majority to justify what poitics is happening. Seriously, some Indians are no different than others who come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories.
He was the Same Discredited Person who Brought Out 2g scam ... He was the Same person who Put Raja , Kani behind Bars even after having Full Backing of UPA & holding on the Same Post for 1 years after the scam came to the Media...

BJP Does what it things that is good for it & the people... Presidential election has effect on the Common Man ... U should read how the Beloved COOK Prathiba Devi lavished 250 Crores on her foreign trip along with her Family... other than land Scams for her resting House ... His Son using undue advantage of her post by Land Grabbing of farmers & election Frauds ..

who said the governor & President cant be Used by the Party ... Do u forget how JMM + Congress was sworn in Government even when when they didnt have the Numbers in Jarkhand ... & what about the governors role in Bihar when in 2004 Bihar had a Hung assembly... Governor Fully Supported the Horse trading by Lalu & Congress... & Governor role in Karnataka who is Conspired against the BJP government ...

Did u Forget how Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed allowed Indira Gandhi to declare emergency in 1975...

President can Clearly Help in Horse trading if in case of Hung Parliament ... So presidential election is as important as other Issues ... u r choosing not only the head of the Nation but also the Head of the Armed Forces ...

BJP always back stabs

1. First it talks about Mandir, where is it?????

2. Then they says we will send Bangladesh out of India, not a single was deported.

3. Then they says Hindi, Hindu, Hindustan. But in reality their leader speaks english, India ewxported largest amount of beaf in BJP's time, and as for hindustan they have gone to pakistan lahore by bus and advani praises Jinnah.

BJP = back stabber for Hindus:rolleyes:

Congress = declared enemy who comes from the front.

But BJP back stabs talk something and does something else.

the policies of Both BJP and Congress are 97% same but a minute difference in working style. What they say before elections cannot comment being in office and this is bureaucracy.

in those 5 years in central government, BJP has seen a lot of tough time. after testing the nukes in 98. Sanctions were put on the country and then came Indian Airlines hijacking, then the Kargil, and then attacks on Parliament.

It became necessary for Indians to call congress to tackle the sanctions put by countries on us after testing the atom bomb first. This led to more diplomatic relations and reduced security threat. Now since everything is coming on track, BJP will be in center again and they will take more bold step to get the UNSC permanent seat.

& about Back Stabbing Hindus ... After Babri was Brought Down BJP has promised that it will Support the RAM MANDIR MOVEMENT cause only by Court of Law ... thats why Shilanyas Dan Pooja was not allowed to the Kar Sevaks even when they threatened to Go on Hunger strike when BJP itself was in power ... We Hindus Understand it & Fully Support it...

We Hindus & Proud Hindu nationalist want a Peaceful Solution for the Ram Janma Bhoomi cause ... & the other religious Group should Support it as its the Holiest of Holy place for a Hindu ... We have Full faith on Judicial System ...

JO RAM KA NAHI VO KISI KAM KA NAHI!!!

The other BJP Promise is Uniform Civil Code, ... removing Article 370 from Indian Constitution... I am really Sad that BJP didnt fulfill it... in that Case i must accept this, they broke there Promise ...

Back
Top Bottom