What's new

President Obama's address to Parliament: The transcript

it can be easily concluded in a few sentences:

2. we need you to counter russia, because we don't want you guys to go too close. please let us just use you.

Masterpiece ..:lol::lol:

4. last but least, we don't care whether your average citizens have public toilet or half decent education, please spend billions to buy our weapons.

Ghunghroo ki tarah bajta hi RAHOONGA main..

@jha

You are tempting me remove peaceful from my ignore list,and read his posts :lol:

Chinese don't dream. Chinese work and get the job done.

indians don't work, they all dream.

you tell me who is zombie?

when did i say Chinese are zombies i have great respect for them ,why are ya assuming things here:devil::devil::devil:

Originally Posted by Kinetic
Counter??? lol Which Muslim country don't have a us BASE??? We have seen 'bloody wars' with Pakistan. lol

sorry dude, I didn't read your long reply because I stopped at the above line

Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Turkey, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan... guess US has more bases in the muslim world... than anywhere..

Actually, the USA does not need anyone to counter a pitiful nation like China with a per capita income less than one tenth of the USAs. Even if they would, India isn't getting 'used' anytime, we have enough to give you a bloody nose if ever we need to. Get over yourselves you swollen headed people, you aren't worth even a second glance from the USA, Japan and other hardcore nations whom you keep trying to position yourself as equals to!

and out come the insecurities and inner emotional instability!

:yahoo::yahoo:

:lol:

What an inferiority complex and a member even thanked him!!!! :lol:

Rising china!!! Counter?? lol Are we giving US bases or taking anything from US?? no. US don't need India to counter china. We can see who is getting weapons and used by whom.

India is much closer to Russia than USA and no one is close to china. lol

Counter??? lol Which Muslim country don't have a us BASE??? :rolleyes: We have seen 'bloody wars' with Pakistan. lol

I knew this loser will end up with this because he is burning like hell that Obama is telling for closer relation between India and US. There are millions of chinese without toilet, so you think about them rather than dreaming to counter US.

No we are not brainwashed like you to comment like this.

Another idiotic statement. Nothing to do with this.

zombies never dream

when did i say Chinese are zombies i have great respect for them ,why are ya assuming things here:devil::devil::devil:

Kinetic bro expected better than this from you. Shrivastava just because of a false flag poster u need not drag a whole race into this mud pie.

If u have any doubts about his obvious ban free card read the last reply.

Insecurity? Inner emotional instability? These are traits that are displayed on a daily basis by Pakistanis here. Please stay out, it is getting laughable to watch hordes of Pakistanis being more Chinese than the Chinese themselves. First time I have seen so many people partying and cheering on being referred to as 'China's Israel', while constantly calling Israel 'illegitimate child of USA' and other horrible names. Insecurity and emotional instability, anyone?

yes; you fail to convince

add ''troll'' to the list of traits.

Because that's all you are doing and exhibiting here.

yes; you fail to convince

add ''troll'' to the list of traits.

Because that's all you are doing and exhibiting here.

No, dear sir, make that countertroll. The counter-prefix is important, very important. And that's the only trait, the other two are your fabrications. The very fact that you call me a troll while ignoring the disgusting Chinese troll whom I was responding to, says volumes about your mentality.

garbage posts go reported; if you took offense to something, report it.....don't get your panties tied up in a bunch, and make yourself look like an immature child

keep your prefix, as long as the suffix is replaced with the word ''dolt''

no need to further address you or your posts......

No, dear sir, make that countertroll. The counter-prefix is important, very important. And that's the only trait, the other two are your fabrications. The very fact that you call me a troll while ignoring the disgusting Chinese troll whom I was responding to, says volumes about your mentality.

Birds of a feather flock together!:angel:

P.S. Yep! I can post one liners ,too!:bunny:

let me tell you why it matters a lot:

you paid 2.4 billion USD extra. that is 2400000000 USD.

in China, every 1000000 USD is enough to setup a decent village school for about 200-300 kids. 2.4 billion builds you 2400 such schools, it is enough for more than half million kids.

and we all know, it is cheaper in india because of the labor costs. so 1 million kids just lost their schools and you are telling me it doesn't matter.

You please cut your crappy BS.. if we dont invest on these then we wont have existing schools in Arunachal or Northern India as your Chinese Government will destroy them any time... Why to loose the existing also??

Secondly The amount is for spares , service, infrastructure a whole bundle tool kit ... which will cost the same for all the other countries if it is brought now... Dont take the cost 5 yrs back there is a lot of difference now and then .....

Some people are burning like HELL
just think,how it will burn when Russian president comes here...
U can use those ____ as a stove and cook Biriyani,Chole masala and even parota...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom