What's new

PPP will clean sweep. Bilawal

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PPP will clean sweep General elections. Bilawal...

yes...

BH3wbCyCcAAAg4Q.jpg

:sarcastic:

No mention in media...

BTW, didnt they name Nawabshah as Benazirabad!!! Maybe they residents got angry at that!

clean sweep what ??? the toilets in empress market lol ... new emerging trend i guess , political parties are claiming to acheive big goals .. PTI clean sweep , MQM claiming sindh CM and now bilo claiming ppps clean sweep

clean sweep what ??? the toilets in empress market lol ... new emerging trend i guess , political parties are claiming to acheive big goals .. PTI clean sweep , MQM claiming sindh CM and now bilo claiming ppps clean sweep

all parties claims are crazy!!!! but MQM claim i think is legitimate! reason is simple

IF PTI or PML N wins elections they will need to make an alliance with either PPP or MQM! and usually the party winning the election goes to MQM for alliance since 90s. if you check the record.

so clearly one PMLN or PTI approaches MQM for alliance MQM will demand the CM seat in return.

this is POLITICS all topi drama on all sides!

These are called educated jahils.
Yes he will clean sweep toilets in election booths.

Did not see anything like that on main stream electronic media?
Advice for everyone: Do not ever believe such news these days, without credible source, as propaganda machines from each sides are very much active. :pop:

all parties claims are crazy!!!! but MQM claim i think is legitimate! reason is simple

IF PTI or PML N wins elections they will need to make an alliance with either PPP or MQM! and usually the party winning the election goes to MQM for alliance since 90s. if you check the record.

so clearly one PMLN or PTI approaches MQM for alliance MQM will demand the CM seat in return.

this is POLITICS all topi drama on all sides!

:raise:Just a question in case MQM wins how will the great leader run the country from England Via phone or skype and will he share the expenses with David Cameron so we can call London our new capital city

No mention in media...

BTW, didnt they name Nawabshah as Benazirabad!!! Maybe they residents got angry at that!

They haven't changed name of the city, they wanted to but couldn't rename because of massive resistance. Benazirabad now is new name of Nawabshah district. Poor legislation!!!!!

Guys PPP is still strong here, strong opponent of PPP is in PPP now...

They haven't changed name of the city, they wanted to but couldn't rename because of massive resistance. Benazirabad now is new name of Nawabshah district. Poor legislation!!!!!

Guys PPP is still strong here, strong opponent of PPP is in PPP now...

So its Benazirabad district now?

Never seen such morally corrupt people ever!

Back
Top Bottom