What's new

Powerful Non-hindus of India

I have been to India many a times, almost all work related except one holiday :) and in my personal opinion there is more wide spread integration of minorities than I saw in Pakistan. Its not perfect, it can be vastly improved, but still it is more than can be found in present day Pakistan.

In the old days in Pakistan generally people didnt care if you were Muslim (shia, sunni, etc.), Hindu, Christian, etc. people just all got along well but now it seems to be a different story.

There is one question for the Indian PDF members based on my personal experience of working with people from India for more than 20 years now......... in the IT field I've come across 1,000's of the most brilliant Indians who are hard working, knowledgeable, and dedicated to their work and by and large humble and nearly all have been hindu's but for some reason I hardly came across any Muslim or Christian IT professionals from India. What could be the reason for this?

And this is a serious question so please don't post your usual rants and raves.

I have been to India many a times, almost all work related except one holiday :) and in my personal opinion there is more wide spread integration of minorities than I saw in Pakistan. Its not perfect, it can be vastly improved, but still it is more than can be found in present day Pakistan.

In the old days in Pakistan generally people didnt care if you were Muslim (shia, sunni, etc.), Hindu, Christian, etc. people just all got along well but now it seems to be a different story.

There is one question for the Indian PDF members based on my personal experience of working with people from India for more than 20 years now......... in the IT field I've come across 1,000's of the most brilliant Indians who are hard working, knowledgeable, and dedicated to their work and by and large humble and nearly all have been hindu's but for some reason I hardly came across any Muslim or Christian IT professionals from India. What could be the reason for this?

And this is a serious question so please don't post your usual rants and raves.

In Bangladesh Hindus constitute around less than 10% of population still they occupy more than 25% of higher offices.

Hope you have realised by now, Hindus are more intelligent and in Hindu families more thrust is paid to education and learning. When country was partitioned mostly educated Muslims left for Pakistan and what were left was uneducated and poor Muslims. Yes there is bias but Muslims especially in North India have been inherently less interested in Education.
in 1882 appearing before the Education Commission of the Central Legislative Council presented voluminous evidence to show almost negligible Muslim presence among the graduates of Calcutta University. According to his memo there was no Muslim among 6 Doctors of Law and 4 Honors in Law. Among the Bachelors and Licentiates of Law there were 8 out of 705 and 5 out 235 respectively. Likewise in Engineering and Medicine there was not a single Muslim graduate. In MA there were 5 Muslims out of 326 and in BA there were only 30 out of 1343. The memo pointed out that based on the population covered by Calcutta University the number of Muslim graduates should have been 1262 whereas they actually were just 57. On the basis of these figures Sir Syed pleaded not for job reservation but government help in initiating programs for their educational betterment. It is worth noting that this memorandum was presented just 24 years after the formal collapse of uninterrupted Muslim rule for almost 800 years.
Organiser - Content

In Bangladesh Hindus constitute around less than 10% of population still they occupy more than 25% of higher offices.

Hope you have realised by now, Hindus are more intelligent and in Hindu families more thrust is paid to education and learning. When country was partitioned mostly educated Muslims left for Pakistan and what were left was uneducated and poor Muslims. Yes there is bias but Muslims especially in North India have been inherently less interested in Education.

Organiser - Content

Christians are the most highly educated group in Bangladesh!They are fairly rich but are usually not seen in government jobs!They excel in the business and industrial sector.

Guys..
Whatever in the life is 'earned'
Its not because of belonging to a particular section.

AND

All these ppl who are in top position in India worked hard to be on the top positions.

AND every these guys were born to some religion, not their choice too.

Organiser - Content

OK so your opinion is that by and large Muslim's in India dont pay much attention to education unlike the Hindu's. What about the Christians? or Sikh's?

Any other opinions from other members?

And yes I know and strongly believe that most people who make their way to the top worked hard I am not debating that. I've also worked longer years than some of the PDF members total age so I am aware how it happens :)

Christians are the most highly educated group in Bangladesh!They are fairly rich but are usually not seen in government jobs!They excel in the business and industrial sector.

Liberal monetary help from missionaries are responsible for it.

Actually i heard it from a BD member on PDF that Hindus although account for less than 10% still occupy 25% offices in field of education. It is quite possible i have over exaggerated what Hindus have achieved in BD. After all Hindus are fleeing BD which means they are being discriminated , in that scenario it stupid to expect Hindus would be let to grow to their true potential.

OK so your opinion is that by and large Muslim's in India dont pay much attention to education unlike the Hindu's. What about the Christians? or Sikh's?

Any other opinions from other members?

And yes I know and strongly believe that most people who make their way to the top worked hard I am not debating that. I've also worked longer years than some of the PDF members total age so I am aware how it happens :)

In rural areas it is a fact that the % of Muslims sending their children to schools upto & beyond school level is low. In urban areas those attending school is higher but not close to other communities . This is when education is free along with mid day meals , books etc are also free.

Among Christians & Sikhs it would near 100 % - both rural & urban.

Organiser - Content

Ref the red part above .

I hope you are joking & have written this in jest.

5 Most powerful Sikhs of India :

1. Dr. Manmohan Singh - Prime Minister

13578157021.jpg

2.General Bikram Singh - Head of Indian Army

15lead6.jpg

3. Montek Singh Ahluwalia - Deputy Chairman of Planning Commision , Chairman being PM himself

13578159282.jpg

4. Mr Parkash Singh Badal - Chief Minister of Punjab

13578163644.jpg

5. General Joginder Jaswant Singh -Governor of State, Arunachal Pradesh

135781967618.jpg

Liberal monetary help from missionaries are responsible for it.

Actually i heard it from a BD member on PDF that Hindus although account for less than 10% still occupy 25% offices in field of education. It is quite possible i have over exaggerated what Hindus have achieved in BD. After all Hindus are fleeing BD which means they are being discriminated , in that scenario it stupid to expect Hindus would be let to grow to their true potential.

There is no widespread persecution or 'genocide' in Bangladesh against Hindus.There's an immigration from BD to India as India has a bigger and stronger economy.It is natural that a significant percentage of the population migrating to India are Hindus.If India were a Muslim country and Bangladesh were a Hindu country the population migrating to India would be Muslim.Second point is using statistical data from BBS population census to show that Hindu population is declining in BD.BBS is anything but accurate when conducting population census and it was directly challenged by the Agriculture Minister in the last census.Her data on food reserve and consumption showed much higher population than what was presented by BBS.Moreover BBS volunteers who go house to house didn't visit her house.Third point is many Indians tend to pull out figures figures from Census of India 1941 to show that East Bengal had 28% Hindu population which has now reduced to 10%(according to BBS).What they forget is there was a mass exodus and a certain incident in 1971 that affected the figures and blame the Bangladeshi Muslims of carrying out a genocide against Hindus and pushing them over the border!

In rural areas it is a fact that the % of Muslims sending their children to schools upto & beyond school level is low. In urban areas those attending school is higher but not close to other communities . This is when education is free along with mid day meals , books etc are also free.

Among Christians & Sikhs it would near 100 % - both rural & urban.

Ref the red part above .

I hope you are joking & have written this in jest.

The popular narrative with which Muslims see themselves in comparison to Hindus In India is that Hindus are money pinching cunning Banias whereas they are open hearted Dilare(outgoing) Gazis.
A bania is certainly more intelligent than Gazi and hence i came to the above assertion.
And in Hindu families more thrust is paid to education and learning than their muslim counterparts hence through practice Hindus continue to out do Muslims.

To prove my point i had put an article from the observer which shows in calcutta which boasted a 25% population of muslims population before independence had very little representation of muslims in educational sector back in 1882. Now this poor ratio cannot attributed to bias against
Muslims. Only reason for poor representation can be Muslim populace's less inclination towards education.

According to his memo there was no Muslim among 6 Doctors of Law and 4 Honors in Law. Among the Bachelors and Licentiates of Law there were 8 out of 705 and 5 out 235 respectively. Likewise in Engineering and Medicine there was not a single Muslim graduate. In MA there were 5 Muslims out of 326 and in BA there were only 30 out of 1343. The memo pointed out that based on the population covered by Calcutta University the number of Muslim graduates should have been 1262 whereas they actually were just 57. On the basis of these figures Sir Syed pleaded not for job reservation but government help in initiating programs for their educational betterment. It is worth noting that this memorandum was presented just 24 years after the formal collapse of uninterrupted Muslim rule for almost 800 years.
Organiser - Content

There is no widespread persecution or 'genocide' in Bangladesh against Hindus.There's an immigration from BD to India as India has a bigger and stronger economy.It is natural that a significant percentage of the population migrating to India are Hindus.If India were a Muslim country and Bangladesh were a Hindu country the population migrating to India would be Muslim.Second point is using statistical data from BBS population census to show that Hindu population is declining in BD.BBS is anything but accurate when conducting population census and it was directly challenged by the Agriculture Minister in the last census.Her data on food reserve and consumption showed much higher population than what was presented by BBS.Moreover BBS volunteers who go house to house didn't visit her house.Third point is many Indians tend to pull out figures figures from Census of India 1941 to show that East Bengal had 28% Hindu population which has now reduced to 10%(according to BBS).What they forget is there was a mass exodus and a certain incident in 1971 that affected the figures and blame the Bangladeshi Muslims of carrying out a genocide against Hindus and pushing them over the border!

Till late 80s Pakistan had pretty decent economy and in 60s their economy was the best performing economy of Asia. but still we did see a migration Indian Muslims to Pakistan.

As far economy of WB is concerned where BD hindus tend to migrate,WB economy is hardly of any match to rest of country, under the communist the WB has been the worst performer barring IT none of the other sector have shown in growth, most of industries in WB is sick. Most of WB youth move to rest of India for better job opportunities.
So better job opportunities doesn't seem a major factor in migration of Hindus from BD to India.

Will write about persecution bit some other time.

yes out of 20% Muslim population only 4% get government jobs.....

Not our fault, Muslims should change their attitude towards modern education..
Dont forgot that in India, Muslims are eligible for reservations in all govt. jobs.....So for Muslims, it is very easy to get a job than majority Hindus.

It needs to be emphasized though that our 'secular' politicians have patronized Madrassas for votebanks. Those graduates have little value in the highly competitive job market.
Not our fault, Muslims should change their attitude towards modern education..
Dont forgot that in India, Muslims are eligible for reservations in all govt. jobs.....So for Muslims, it is very easy to get a job than majority Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom