What's new

Potential Products Pakistan can export to INDIA

Kaniska

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was reading an article yesterday that was stating that India can import a big amount of Cement from Pakistan as we are deficient in this area.The pupose of my thread is to find out the potential products of Pakistan that India can import....

Food products would do well also dint forget the clothing industry.

Can anybody have any idea about the flooring industry in Pakistan specially the laminate industry market.

No man....if you are ready to export politician then i have long list of beauty babe politician from your nation...Our lady politician are too ugly dude...I am a big fan of your FM and her fashion style....:azn:

How about this one???

SharmilaFarooqi_600.jpg

But shes not for export !!!

I was reading an article yesterday that was stating that India can import a big amount of Cement from Pakistan as we are deficient in this area.The pupose of my thread is to find out the potential products of Pakistan that India can import....

Why are we importing cement from Pakistan even when we have one of world largest cement company in India.

Why are we importing cement from Pakistan even when we have one of world largest cement company in India.

Because of cost and inflation...major Indutrial Hun of Northen Indian grid is nearer to industrial belt of Lahore and Punjab province of Pakistan....So from the perspective of cost, transportation and availability, it is quicker to get the cement from Pakistan, with the assumption that business relation should be normal between 2 nations....

I feel that if we want to import textile, then BD will be a cheaper option that Pakistan as garments from BD is cheaper and more suitable wrt to cost perspective for us.

How about this one???

SharmilaFarooqi_600.jpg

But shes not for export !!!

Hmmm...I am really jealous about you...:azn:

well here in Pakistan every single cement factory is working under half of there capacity.cement can be exported to India and in large amount

India's real estate boom is so badly cement starved, the production is simply not able to meet the demand. On the other hand, Pakistan has no investment and so construction is mostly based around domestic households.

Not sure about what india can import but i am sure Islamabaad will be more than happy to export their premium product *TERRORISTS*, that too without any cost :flame:

India is already importing cement from Pakistan, shaan masala walas have a huge profit through export to India.

Anyway there are many other things, specially textile. The fashion industry specially clothing is too good here and ahead .

Back
Top Bottom