What's new

Post-revolution Egypt: India as a model.

Any country thinking India as a model has no future. Caste system, women abusers, fake 'democrazy', racial and religious tensions, poor sanitation, appalling infrastructure, despicable human rights violations, poverty stricken country, politics run by one ruling family, leader is an Italian waitress, loves to worship white people, etc

Yup, world should definitely follow India's lead :lol:

I don't understand if the author wants Egypt to follow modern Indian model or Nizam's model. Too much nostalgia about Islamic state in article.
If they want to follow Indian model, they better start with democracy with constitution guaranteeing inclusive liberal secularism and religious freedom and start building modern educational institutions.
If they want to follow Nizam's model, they better find some oil deposits or diamond mines and lot of non-Muslim people to tax them to death. Hyderabad Nizams were remnant of Mughals and all their wealth came from typical ways of Islamic state i.e by exploitation of natural resources (diamond mines in case of hyderabad- which were present long before Nizams came there) and taxing people heavily and religious oppression of non-Muslims. All this money they used to build fancy palaces and other buildings for the royals and their begums and cocumbines and the children of all the begums and cocumbines. They built some good infrastructure in Capital city but the people of the state as a whole remained backward. Even today Marathwada and Telangana regions (former Hyderabad state) are among poorest and most underdeveloped regions of India with feudal mentality and very poor socio-economic indicators. Credit for development of modern Hyderabad city should go to Post Independence governments especially from time of Chandrababu Naidu and also because Union government brought many scientific institutions there. That is my impression about Hyderabad, please correct if I am wrong.

Any country thinking India as a model has no future. Caste system, women abusers, fake 'democrazy', racial and religious tensions, poor sanitation, appalling infrastructure, despicable human rights violations, poverty stricken country, politics run by one ruling family, leader is an Italian waitress, loves to worship white people, etc

Yup, world should definitely follow India's lead :lol:
Hey know what we're still better than the world renowned copycats that'll grab any piece land they can get a hold of just like Tibet :rolleyes:

I don't understand if the author wants Egypt to follow modern Indian model or Nizam's model. Too much nostalgia about Islamic state in article.
If they want to follow Indian model, they better start with democracy with constitution guaranteeing inclusive liberal secularism and religious freedom and start building modern educational institutions.
If they want to follow Nizam's model, they better find some oil deposits or diamond mines and lot of non-Muslim people to tax them to death. Hyderabad Nizams were remnant of Mughals and all their wealth came from typical ways of Islamic state i.e by exploitation of natural resources (diamond mines in case of hyderabad- which were present long before Nizams came there) and taxing people heavily and religious oppression of non-Muslims. All this money they used to build fancy palaces and other buildings for the royals and their begums and cocumbines and the children of all the begums and cocumbines. They built some good infrastructure in Capital city but the people of the state as a whole remained backward. Even today Marathwada and Telangana regions (former Hyderabad state) are among poorest and most underdeveloped regions of India with feudal mentality and very poor socio-economic indicators. Credit for development of modern Hyderabad city should go to Post Independence governments especially from time of Chandrababu Naidu and also because Union government brought many scientific institutions there. That is my impression about Hyderabad, please correct if I am wrong.

Many people in hyderabad especially muslim see the nizam as a model ruler. While he might be so if compare to his peers, it is true that the nizam ruled area(telengana) are more backward than andhra region. May be because andhra region was always rich or because british helped in education wherever they ruled directly.

Not sure about oppression of non muslims.

this is a good thread..... please dont take the troll baits...

Back
Top Bottom