What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster

My take on this system and few suggestions -

1- No point in just auto deletion of post because that needs 3 negative rating which is quite unlikely. Also it doesn't serve the purpose if the post remains intact for days just in need of one more negative rating.

2- You need to give significance to positive rating as well. Club these + and - ratings with quarterly promotion or demotion.

3- Not all eligible to rate are deserving. There are title holders for reasons other than shear quality(you know what I mean). So rather than granting rights on group basis, do it manually, handpick members you believe can respect the authority irrespective of title.

Negative rating is only for rule violations. Hence you can report those who are abusing the system.
US curbs feared: Pakistan to tell Iran IP project not implementable
@WebMaster Sir, I got a negative rating from @Secur ....without breaking any forum rule on above mentioned thread...
please explain my fault if I have done any..
thanks in advance..

@WebMaster

This is the Picture :

KP5VEO.jpg

This is my Comment :

ads94u3y.png

On the Top of the Picture on the right you will see an flying UAV that looks very like a Predator or Reaper UAV.

My Comment was not against the USA or something like that but cannot understand why i got an bad rating from the User who posted this.

I must be advice that he was against my Neutral Comments on the last Years Political Issues of Turkey !
http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j...mPhanvfZJZq81plu2gOG4aw&bvm=bv.59930103,d.ZGU

@WebMaster

This is the Picture :

KP5VEO.jpg

This is my Comment :

ads94u3y.png

On the Top of the Picture on the right you will see an flying UAV that looks very like a Predator or Reaper UAV.

My Comment was not against the USA or something like that but cannot understand why i got an bad rating from the User who posted this.

I must be advice that he was against my Neutral Comments on the last Years Political Issues of Turkey !

Provide link not screen shots.

You can post here if you got a wrong post rating by a TT and above.
@WebMaster @Awesome

I was trying to figure how to send you a PM. Couldn't find the way.

I want to file complaint against one Moderator who's behaving childish. He has banned me from few threads just because I expressed my opinion that he didn't like. Please review MOD-ship statuses. Stop them from acting on their personal grudges. Kindly remove the ban as well. If possible find out the posts he used as a base to ban me. And if you think ban was justified, leave me banned. I would accept it.

@WebMaster

I strongly feel that some members are using the "Negative Rating" option as per their own prejudice instead of strictly applying it in case of violation of forum rules only. I also think that the use of "Negative Rating" is creating unwanted animosity among members. Please check post number 27 on page 2, where I got the negative rating, you may also check the post number 32 on page 3.

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 2

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 3

@WebMaster

I got a negative rating for a post that has not violated any of the forum rules. . . just because a person doesn't like our opinion isn't a legitimate reason to give me and @DRAY a negative rating. . . i don't think this negative rating to our posts is justified by any means.

here is the link

Post # 29

Pakistani Hindu Singer on Pakistan Idol | Page 2

@WebMaster @Aeronaut plz take care of this guy @airpower183 who is trolling with irrelevant posts into every thread related to india. .

i'm giving you the links . .
Post#8 where he was quoted by @BDforever
India face shame in opening ceremony of Sochi Games

post#103
Indian economy's worth expected to rise to $1.7 trn | Page 7

Toilet etiquette is currently being taught to Indians.

20130607_170002.jpg

toilet-yes-no.jpg

post#50
Germany to offer 1.09 billion euro loan to India | Page 4

I think india has more worry about than a bit water in Germany.

slum-mumbai1a.jpg
post#2
Indian abroad are ashamed of being associated with India...

India's finest

Last edited:
You can post here if you got a wrong post rating by a TT and above.
thanks for bringing this one up.

the "credit" for my latest negative rating goes to a chap who went on a "moron/ moronic" fatwa spree in a thread, when I responded to him ... his choice of words was the same ... he continued on with that and later on he decided to negative rate my original post because now he had taken that personal and not sure if he could do the same to @Icarus due to his title but he took his point of argument very seriously and whoever disagreed got an aggressive response from him and I was the lucky one with a negative rating..

I think its unfair here that a guy takes things personally and degrades your post just because he is awarded this feature due to his forum rank instead of using his argument which is rhetorical and lacking substance.

it seems that once he got the negative rating for his "fatwa" on him, he decided that he should take it on me or anyone else who crossed his line

Why Pakistan won't sell Saudi the Bomb! | Page 4
in the above post worse part is that he chose to give negative rating to @Cheetah786 because he highlighted his bad attitude.

his tirade started from post number 13 when he responded to @Icarus
all linked posts below deserve a negative rating on the same bases my post got a negative rating from him

common catch phrases "Kid", Moron, Moronic, crap
Why Pakistan won't sell Saudi the Bomb!
Why Pakistan won't sell Saudi the Bomb! | Page 2
Why Pakistan won't sell Saudi the Bomb! | Page 2
Why Pakistan won't sell Saudi the Bomb! | Page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom