What's new

Post a picture of yourself

Well. U guys are coward since dont put your photos. I want to put my photo but I am afraid if Taliban find me in Iran . :fie:

FYI I am more handsome than 90% of u. :D
Post your picture, zionists will done your ***.

Working here, working there. Money is hard earned. This time, i wait your visit. Bendensin.

EYVALLAH kardesim....happy to hear it. You know how much Turkiye was dear to me, I miss my days there. We will cross paths when I visit. I keep touch regularly with my contacts there.

On side note, sniper trials for our special forces is still underway and Turkish contender (MKE) is still in the cut. Hoping for good news.

EYVALLAH kardesim....happy to hear it. You know how much Turkiye was dear to me, I miss my days there. We will cross paths when I visit. I keep touch regularly with my contacts there.

On side note, sniper trials for our special forces is still underway and Turkish contender (MKE) is still in the cut. Hoping for good news.
You know better than me. You follow up such events, i do not. Respect for you.

Well. U guys are coward since dont put your photos. I want to put my photo but I am afraid if Taliban find me in Iran . :fie:

FYI I am more handsome than 90% of u. :D

Taleban in Iran? They'd be hung before reaching Esfahan. I envy the Iranian legal system.

You know better than me. You follow up such events, i do not. Respect for you.

mutually shared brother. Bless you dear

What about Taliban from other side of the border (ISIS)? :D

This guy lives near border I guess.

Revolutionary Guards Commander is in Baquba, I saw the news. I'm sure Hezbollah will send backup as well.

The latter showed those lizard eaters in Homs and Haleb who is the boss. I think Iraq should be piece of cake for them. And I'm damn proud of that fact.

Looks like he had shyt in his shalwar or...

1291089983pants11.jpg
dude I prefer the original!! Jeans are soo common :enjoy:

Yep its me..but my face is so ugly it could kill faster than the rifle on by back or the .45 on my hip holster :o:
:rofl::rofl:
Revolutionary Guards Commander is in Baquba, I saw the news. I'm sure Hezbollah will send backup as well.

The latter showed those lizard eaters in Homs and Haleb who is the boss. I think Iraq should be piece of cake for them. And I'm damn proud of that fact.
Why are you ignoring me bro? :(

Back
Top Bottom