What's new

Post a picture of yourself

That double chin!
This is a double chin:

john-travolta-long-slicked-back-thick-hairstyle-pulp-fiction.jpg

@Hazzy997
seen your pic
i know your not a radical but stop using hamas ect as your dp
like it wouldn't look good with our government since you being a palestinian ect lol
fbi lures muslim kids and turns perfectly normal kids into terrorists hope you catch my drift.
your a student just like me so just stay away from all this bs before somebody mistakes you for a radical ect.

This is a double chin:

john-travolta-long-slicked-back-thick-hairstyle-pulp-fiction.jpg
no that is not double chin that is

The terms cleft chin, chin cleft, dimple chin, or a chin dimple refer to a dimple on the chin. It is a Y-shaped fissure on the chin with an underlying bony peculiarity.

3d137d6cdf4eb52d6667836f6be5b1d6fdabc0cc.jpg

I am seated in the car :D
she drove you? the driver's seat is empty :woot:

This is Hazzy. I think he won't approve that I saved it on my computer and showed it to you. So it will be deleted shortly.

Don't do that or you'll get yourself banned. :lol:

I don't understand why people save these photos. Although guarantees I won't post one again.

This is Hazzy. I think he won't approve that I saved it on my computer and showed it to you. So it will be deleted shortly.

Goddammit I missed again, why you didn't mention me :/

Hazzy is proof how they adapt to the enviroment , cause he looks just like a jewish settler

@Hazzy997 I bet you also use your own photo at some time on your previous avatar.....

@Hazzy997
seen your pic
i know your not a radical but stop using hamas ect as your dp
like it wouldn't look good with our government since you being a palestinian ect lol
fbi lures muslim kids and turns perfectly normal kids into terrorists hope you catch my drift.
your a student just like me so just stay away from all this bs before somebody mistakes you for a radical ect.

Millions of people around the world sympathize with Hamas as is the whole American Palestinian population. Hamas is moderate and not radical. :lol:

FBI goes for low IQ people, don't worry for me I have a career ahead of me. :P

@Hazzy997 I bet you also use your own photo at some time on your previous avatar.....

Never have.

Goddammit I missed again, why you didn't mention me :/

@atatwolf is a creep. :lol:

Let's hope he's responsible. :D

Last edited:
There is quite active Indonesian member who uses her own picture in her avatar ......

I think there are some reasons of why we don't want to expose our own photo here :sarcastic:

There is quite active Indonesian member who uses her own picture in her avatar ......

I think there are some reasons of why we don't want to expose our own photo here :sarcastic:

No matter what people will try saving them. As if they're so in need of them. :disagree:

@qamar1990

Mate, put it down before you have several people who saved that. :D

Back
Top Bottom