What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

I follow the news pretty closely . i have not seen any Indian (english) channel use this photo . the story seem fake.

have a source before posting these threads.

have a source before posting these threads.

1829_412826898807491_1357868584_n.jpg

manzar imam
mqm-mpa-manzar-imam-shot-dead-1358460565-2333.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Manzar Imam is Mastermind of Hyderabad Blasts: Indian Media
24 February, 2013

95027-Pic-1361726602-662-640x480.JPG

Manzar Imam is Mastermind of Hyderabad Blasts: Indian Media
manzar imam is mastermind of hyderabad blasts Manzar Imam is Mastermind of Hyderabad Blasts: Indian Media

Delhi: Indian media reported deceased Ex MQM MPA Manzar Imam as mastermind of Hyderabad Deccan Blast.

what i believe is indians and indian media dont want peace in the region they are trying their best to create tensions in this region on behalf of its army.

MQM member assembly Manzar Imam was killed in target killing on January 17, which the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan have claimed responsibility for.

An Indian news channel aired a program identifying eight alleged terrorist suspects who are purported to have been behind the attacks in Hyderabad

The news channel was referring to a member of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), however, used Imam’s photo. The IM member was allegedly the “mastermind” behind the bombings.

Manzar Imam is Mastermind of Hyderabad Blasts: Indian Media | Columnpk.Com | Latest Pakistan News in Urdu, Breaking News, Urdu Columns, Health, Technology, Videos, Cricket, New Car Prices & Reviews

there is no such news in India, two guys were arrested in connection with the blast and the photos on TV(Indian channels ) does not resemble the photo in your(Pakistani) news

after fake wiki leaks now comes fake "Indian media claims" by Pakistani media ....to increase their TRP's...and you guys fell for it

The Express Tribune

512001-ManzarImamphotofile-1361724534-284-640x480.jpg

< >
Indian media uses late MQM MPA photo for Hyderabad blasts suspect
By Web Desk
Published: February 24, 2013

Deceased Muttahida Qaumi Movement legislator Manzar Imam. PHOTO: FILE

Indian media on Sunday mistakenly used an image of the late MPA Manzar Imam for an alleged suspect involved in the recent blasts in Hyderabad, India, Express News reported.

At least 18 people were killed and over 50 were wounded in multiple blasts in the crowded Dilsukhnagar area of Hyderabad on Thursday.

Imam, a member of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), was killed in a targeted attack on January 17, which the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan have claimed responsibility for.

An Indian news channel aired a program identifying eight alleged terrorist suspects who are purported to have been behind the attacks in Hyderabad.

The news channel was referring to a member of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), however, used Imam&#8217;s photo. The IM member was allegedly the &#8220;mastermind&#8221; behind the bombing

Indian media uses late MQM MPA photo for Hyderabad blasts suspect &#8211; The Express Tribune

is twitter a source for you !!

and the entire world knows your country is the home of terrorist's , so it is pretty obvious they gonna be a talk on a pakistani link whenever there is a terrorist attack , it is something you have brought for yourself and you should be proud of it, can't blame the indian media there.

Indian media uses late MQM MPA photo for Hyderabad blasts suspect &#8211; The Express Tribune

The source was just below the news if bet you didn't even look at the article with shame. If i had such a moron of media i would have drowned myself in glass of water.

I even knew before i saw that TV photo. Gotta be India News. The biggest BS news channel in India.

Indian media portraying slain Pakistani legislator as mastermind of Hyderabad blasts
February 24, 2013 In: Feature, World | comment : 0
65939_564936716851933_674710750_n.jpg

indian media

ISLAMABAD: Indian media is using an image of the late Pakistani MPA Manzar Imam for an alleged suspect involved in the recent blasts in Hyderabad, India.

An Indian news channel aired a program identifying eight alleged terrorist suspects who are purported to have been behind the attacks in Hyderabad.

The news channel was referring to a member of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), however, used Imam&#8217;s photo. The IM member was allegedly the &#8220;mastermind&#8221; behind the bombings.

At least 18 people were killed and over 50 were wounded in multiple blasts in the crowded Dilsukhnagar area of Hyderabad on Thursday.

Imam, a member of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), was killed in a targeted attack on January 17, which the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan have claimed responsibility for.
Indian media portraying slain Pakistani legislator as mastermind of Hyderabad blasts &#8211; TheKooza.com

It just had to happen & I knew this would happen. Indians are truly Pakistan's enemy & the Indian Govt. always supports the corrupt & propaganda making Indian Media. This clearly proves they are Pakistan's enemy.

How to make over a billion Indians idiots.....just post a picture of three innocent Pakistani businessmen and type LeT........and the Idiots oops I mean Indians will help the papers sales go through the roof......when you have three, why not make it four.....or even ten. :laugh:

India-today.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom