What's new

Poor Indian Media Blamed dead pakistani master mind of deccan bomb blast

aks18

Reaction score
Poor Indian media! again point fingers on Pakistan for the bomb blast at Hyderabad,but this time they blamed someone who's dead. On top of that he was MPA for sindh Assembly,Manzar Imam. Shame india media :)

524787_10151346401874081_986172252_n.jpg

Delhi: Indian media reported deceased Ex MQM MPA Manzar Imam as mastermind of Hyderabad Deccan Blast.

what i believe is indians and indian media dont want peace in the region they are trying their best to create tensions in this region on behalf of its army

tribune.com.pk/story/512001/indian-media-uses-late-mqm-mpa-photo-for-hyderabad-blasts-suspect/

Poor Indian media! again point fingers on Pakistan for the bomb blast at Hyderabad,but this time they blamed someone who's dead. On top of that he was MPA for sindh Assembly,Manzar Imam. Shame india media :)

Delhi: Indian media reported deceased Ex MQM MPA Manzar Imam as mastermind of Hyderabad Deccan Blast.

what i believe is indians and indian media dont want peace in the region they are trying their best to create tensions in this region on behalf of its army

died or underground.. i mean in pakistan?

Hey dude...I did not see this claim by indian media as of now...Any way..even i do not saying that it may not be true..Indian media just beleive in their profit only...For some profit and increarse in their TRP...They can sell of anything....

is twitter a source for you !!

and the entire world knows your country is the home of terrorist's , so it is pretty obvious they gonna be a talk on a pakistani link whenever there is a terrorist attack , it is something you have brought for yourself and you should be proud of it, can't blame the indian media there.

you should accept it cz your media is third class media any doubt on it ??? :D :P

Hey dude...I did not see this claim by indian media as of now...Any way..even i do not saying that it may not be true..Indian media just beleive in their profit only...For some profit and increarse in their TRP...They can sell of anything....

sorry thats Pakistani media
that will broadcast live shooting of civilians and then take a commercial break to give bargain mobile phone deals.#

requesting Mods to close the thread until the source is proven.

really!! maybe you should remember that pakistan has actually carried out terrorist attack like 26/11 on our soil , they are not some saints who can't be blamed for anything , i still think there is a possibility that IM operatives have been receiving support from pakistani based militant groups in *** .

you should accept it cz your media is third class media any doubt on it ??? :D :P

give me a source and then you can bark .

His photo was not shown in any news channel. Don't make fool out of yourself.

source please?

Source is the facebook. :rofl::lol:

Back
Top Bottom