What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
@Tameem

Let me explain why this Ummah ideology can't turn into reality.

- Arabs GCC countries won't except anyones leadership but themselves.
- Iranians will die before leaving the leadership to Arabs
- Turks will keep their distance for sure.

These are the most fundemental problems. If you believe you can sort out these problems.
Go and make-up peace between Arab and Iranian users in PDF. (sounds easy right ? )

Are you trying to troll turks?!!! seriously dude, you are 2-3 centuries behind any turkic country, and even the most fanatic turk has a more civilized mentality than even your intellectuals.
easy buddy, he is just frustrated. :)

Are you trying to troll turks?!!! seriously dude, you are 2-3 centuries behind any turkic country, and even the most fanatic turk has a more civilized mentality than even your intellectuals.

That's why you are not acceptable to EU in even in her tails:lol:

Turkey and EU have problems because of Europe fear from turks(because of ottoman era stuff, ...) and Turkey being a big country which would change the ballance, since it would be the biggest european country(its area), and the second biggest population, ... In which Germany and France would not like it. Turkey is also neighbor with Arab morons, and it would increase the amount of illegal immigrations significantly, ...
In short, do not talk about the stuff that you have no idea about. Instead, stick to your own taliban and warlords, and beg them for some Hashish money :lol::lol::lol:
That's why you are not acceptable to EU in even in her tails:lol:
@Sinan he is a troll, no need to be nice with them.

It definitely won't be "Turan", as news broke out recently of ethnic cleansing of Turkmen in northern Iraq, and Turkey looking the other way. If no effort is made to protect Turkic people across the world, this union remains a wet dream.

@Sinan
Turks present is with EU, which you miserably fails to secure
Its future(near or far) is with Ummah which you people foolishly ignores........Case closed!!!

It definitely won't be "Turan", as news broke out recently of ethnic cleansing of Turkmen in northern Iraq, and Turkey looking the other way. If no effort is made to protect Turkic people across the world, this union remains a wet dream.

Today's problem is Erdogan, under leadership of Erdogan we acknowledge that there will be no effort towards Turkic union.

In my opinion, you can never be an advanced country with religion-based unions. As a country gets developed, influence of religion on people's lives only decrease. So certainly there will be no room for a "religious union" in an advanced country. For instance, do you see European countries forming Christian unions or East Asian countries forming other religious unions? Answer is no. You can only choose one out of being a developed advanced country or a country that's stuck in the course of development with religious sentiments running high on people's lives.

I read "China and Russia won't allow it" it irritates the shit out of me some Turks think so low about themselves.

There are already different organizations such as turksoy, and Turkic counsil. Do you think they can come and tell us we are not allowed to do have close relations?

Having good relations, good trade and one army is more important than having formal Turkic union. If somebody calls Turks having relations with each other racist, Fuuk em.

OK, you can be the leader of your own imaginary ummah. Thanks for the offer, but, turks are not retarded to join to ummah. keep the mess for yourself ;)
Ummah would be my last choice too. I think if you look how some Muslim turn on their Muslim brothers at the blink of an eye it is eye opening. Just have a look in the uighur support thread and how many Pakistani support the crimes the Chinese commit on uighur civilians.

Today's problem is Erdogan, under leadership of Erdogan we acknowledge that there will be no effort towards Turkic union.
An union should not be the end goal. Having closer ties with Turkic people should be. Having one economy, military and politics is mich more important.the rest is for later.

Last edited:
I read "China and Russia won't allow it" it irritates the shit out of me some Turks think so low about themselves.

There are already different organizations such as turksoy, and Turkic counsil. Do you think they can come and tell us we are not allowed to do have close relations?

Having good relations, good trade and one army is more important than having formal Turkic union. If somebody calls Turks having relations with each other racist, Fuuk em.

Ummah would be my last choice too. I think if you look how some Muslim turn on their Muslim brothers at the blink of an eye it is eye opening. Just have a look in the uighur support thread and how many Pakistani support the crimes the Chinese commit on uighur civilians.
That's right. This ummah is a fictional thing which even if it came to existence, it would be nothing but a terrorist and fanatic camp. About those who call a turkic union as racist, ... I would only tell them to go **** themselves.

Buddy....Turks almost 67 years behind Pakistanis if they achieve today what they desire as per their Idealogy:wave:

Buddy....Turks almost 67 years behind Pakistanis if they achieve today what they desire as per their Idealogy:wave:
What's your super duper ideology? torturing and stoning your women? selling Hashish? lack of toilets? Living standards like a sub-saharan african country? The list is very long. Your ideology only suits for backward rapists and thieves of medieval era, not a modern world country. modern world works based on secularism, and humanism.

What's your super duper ideology? torturing and stoning your women? selling Hashish? lack of toilets? Living standards like a sub-saharan african country? The list is very long. Your ideology only suits for backward rapists and thieves of medieval era, not a modern world country. modern world works based on secularism, and humanism.
Dude why are you bashing Pakistanis because of one guy?

Dude why are you bashing Pakistanis because of one guy?
It is not only one person. Some of them were really unfriendly about Uyghurs, as well.
@Armstrong What's wrong with some of your fellow pakistanis? They are really hot headed about their ummah thing which it irritates me.

It is not only one person. Some of them were really unfriendly about Uyghurs, as well.
@Armstrong What's wrong with some of your fellow pakistanis? They are really hot headed about their ummah thing which it irritates me.
My observation which is just an observation is that Pakistani feel more connected to China than Turkey.

There was a thread few months ago and a poll. The poll asked if you had to choose Turkey or China which one would you choose? Majority of Pakistani choose China over Turkey.

There is nothing wrong with that. We just have to state the truth.

Back
Top Bottom