What's new

Politics/ Turkey is a superpower: Israeli deputy PM

Don't come here pretending to be from a first world country! you go my friend check and see where we are now. Good luck :)

And BTW, your former allies Germany and Japan were defeated as well as you, I am just wondering? where you now and where are they?

why are you offended so much? did i hit your nerve?:angel:

i have not asked you any question yet, i wait till you start to talk about your country, you claimed you are not arabs, however, you keep saying ''we'', please decide who you are...thats why i always refer you as a single unite, as you proved it is genetic in people in middle east.

...last time i checked turkey is behind germany and japan, but far more upper than the ones in middle east.

your bossy attitude is shifting to desperate one, it seems talking to people with brains has sparked some things about yourself, like confusing who you are.

ps: i apologize you(the readers) such comments of mine, those trolls make me talk them in their languages, talking to them in civilized way has so far always backfired, so no other option left. i am sincerely sorry.

why are you offended so much? did i hit your nerve?:angel:

i have not asked you any question yet, i wait till you start to talk about your country, you claimed you are not arabs, however, you keep saying ''we'', please decide who you are...thats why i always refer you as a single unite, as you proved it is genetic in people in middle east.

...last time i checked turkey is behind germany and japan, but far more upper than the ones in middle east.

your bossy attitude is shifting to desperate one, it seems talking to people with brains has sparked some things about yourself, like confusing who you are.

ps: i apologize you such comments of mine, those trolls make me talk them in their languages, talking to them in civilized way has so far always backfired, so no other option left. i am sincerely sorry.

I don't know how such people pass their school classes. Arab is not an ethnicity but rather a LANGUAGE!!!
When I mentioned ancient civilization in Jordan and in every Arab country, one of your countrymen, claimed they weren't Arabs! So who were they? aliens came down to earth built them, then went back to Mars? They are our ancestors. And for being rude part, that's your level.

Back
Top Bottom