What's new

Poland to ban religious (Halal) slaughter of animals

Actually, the word is coNfabulation, not cofabulation. And it is my time to write books, not read them. ;)

Melena has nothing to do with my point.

Lols, face saving... Good!

Like I said before, I fully respect your religious beliefs, but your scientific knowledge has much to progress.

Lol.....

I am not here to prove my medical knowledge...

how so? if u know tell me. blood contains plasma and blood cells. plasma contains plasma proteins+coagulating factors like fibrin , factor X etc. and in cells there is nothing except hemoglobin that cannot be absorbed perfectly . hemoglobin = heme + globin. globin is fully protein compound that is absorbed fully. and heme is the only part that is not absorbed. if heme is absorbed fully and u drink blood u will suffer from hemochromatosis in few days.

Explain, forget about constituents of blood..

Good Luck in your education!

You are bit late, I am done with my education and that too medical..

thats very true aeronaut.You can't wake up a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Religious reasons are ok with me. If people say we do it for religious reasons upfront, then its their prerogative since we also sacrifice animals to gods. But saying we are doing it for lessening the animal's pain, for some magical healthy reasons is something I wont agree coz halal does not lessen the animal's pain but instead prolongs the animal's torture in the hands of some one who could not properly located the jugular or the modern day storing techniques takes care of the bacteria which might grow in the blood at room temperature.

Besides the initial pain which occurs in all matters of slaughter I have pointed out that there is no other pain. Most butchers actually know what they are doing although yeah like I also mentioned expecting some ghoun wala to know what he is doing is perhaps unreasonable.

I could understand how some people would be disgusted eating an animal that has been murdered. I guess we have been numbed to that particular problem since birth and therefore enjoy eating meat by suggesting that is that animals role in life for us by the higher power. Either way I am not a stickler for Jhatka or halal because statistically I haven't heard of any problems with either to raise an alarm. But medically and common sense wise cutting the supply of blood to the brain is the best way to cause the animal less pain. It also has to make financial sense to the rest as well, giving it pain killers and other such gimmicks is just a luxury half this planet can not indulge in. Either way I thoroughly enjoyed my whoppers for quite a few years during school.. and that to for just a dollar!!

Actually, Doctor Doctor Cheng. ;)

I respect and commend your right and efforts to train your children in the beliefs that are important to you. Totally.

Off topic: wouldn't you rather that children were not indoctrinated in religion and were given a right to choose when they came of age?

Back
Top Bottom