What's new

Point 5353 in Pakistan's control Drass sector

Dude, what's the point in trying to convince us? We're going to attack the Indian army and take Kashmir the day we can. Till we can't we won't.

India can't do anything about it just like it's never been able to make good on any of its empty threats so many times.

By all means you do that.One word of advice,just keep 1971 in mind before you go ahead.

Why don't you let it go free? Why don't you let the Kashmiris choose? It's not a selfish demand since I'm not asking for Kashmir for myself, but for Kashmiris.

Why don't you let it go free? Why don't you let the Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtuns choose? It's not a selfish demand since I'm not asking for Sindhudesh, Balochistan and Pakhtunistan for myself, but for Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtuns .

You see from where I'm looking, you people are horrible. The treatment you're giving to the Kashmiris, the fake encounters, the scores of rapes and mass graves - it makes the Indian army look sub-human. Truly and utterly horrible people that need to be killed so that good people like the Kashmiris can live freely.

You see from where I'm looking, you people are horrible. The treatment you're giving to the Balochis, the fake encounters, the scores of rapes and mass graves - it makes the Pakistan army look sub-human. Truly and utterly horrible people that need to be killed so that good people like the Balochis can live freely.

Sindh - not reconciled to Punjabi dominance

Pakhtunkhwa - Never recognised the suzerainty of Pakistan over its lands.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I just want bad and horrible people who inflict violence and oppress good people to die. Nothing wrong with it.

I just want bad and horrible people who inflict violence and oppress good people to die. Nothing wrong with it.

So there will be no end to the freedom struggle, peaceful or violent that just depends upon the opportunity and what works. It's a freedom struggle, not a give Kashmir to me struggle. We're right, you're wrong.

So there will be no end to the freedom struggle, peaceful or violent that just depends upon the opportunity and what works. It's a freedom struggle, not a give Sindh, Balochistan, KP to me struggle. We're right, you're wrong.

Why don't you let it go free? Why don't you let the Kashmiris choose? It's not a selfish demand since I'm not asking for Kashmir for myself, but for Kashmiris.

why should we ..if your counter is "because some ppl in that area want to be free " Then same is the case for Balochistan and East Pakistan...did you let them go free ..unlit you had too.

Now don't tell me, we should let it free , because you consider it as disputed territory...because then I ll ask are human right different for people living in disputed territory and sovereign territory??

You see from where I'm looking, you people are horrible. The treatment you're giving to the Kashmiris, the fake encounters, the scores of rapes and mass graves - it makes the Indian army look sub-human. Truly and utterly horrible people that need to be killed so that good people like the Kashmiris can live freely.

if you look at your past and present ... same can be said about you ppl.

We also want the same...but then you should end the above in your country first.
So there will be no end to the freedom struggle, peaceful or violent that just depends upon the opportunity and what works. It's a freedom struggle, not a give Kashmir to me struggle. We're right, you're wrong.

We have it..we will keep it...may what come.

Well from where I’m looking you people are horrible, India has suffered in the hand of terrorist sponsored by Pakistan for almost 30 years now. Countless innocent people have been killed and many more have had their lives destroyed.

Pakistan wrecked the Kashmir movement by introducing violence to the region. Many Kashmiri leaders have said that before Pakistan got involved Kashmir was seen as a legitimate concern but now they are seen as terrorist. India is more concerned about Kashmir than anyone else and we will solve the issue ourselves. Pakistan has not rights to tell us what we need to do in regards to Kashmir.

The Pakistani army is also slaughtering its people in the North West territories but I don’t want to stress on that as it’s a touchy topic for many here. Please stop bombing your own people before you call the Indian army ruthless. The Indian Army protects the people of Kashmir from the nightmares of Pakistani sponsored terrorist everyday and dam good job they are doing. The HUGE difference between Indian Kashmir and Pakistani Kashmir shows how much we both care about Kashmir respectively.

Sorry but we have always been right, and you have always been wrong, that’s my point of view.

Why don't you let it go free? Why don't you let the Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtuns choose? It's not a selfish demand since I'm not asking for Sindhudesh, Balochistan and Pakhtunistan for myself, but for Sindhi, Balochi and Pashtuns .

You see from where I'm looking, you people are horrible. The treatment you're giving to the Balochis, the fake encounters, the scores of rapes and mass graves - it makes the Pakistan army look sub-human. Truly and utterly horrible people that need to be killed so that good people like the Balochis can live freely.

Sindh - not reconciled to Punjabi dominance

Pakhtunkhwa - Never recognised the suzerainty of Pakistan over its lands.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

So there will be no end to the freedom struggle, peaceful or violent that just depends upon the opportunity and what works. It's a freedom struggle, not a give Sindh, Balochistan, KP to me struggle. We're right, you're wrong.

One of the most unique posts ever....Is this what we call giving back someone his own medicine???

i dont see anything happening with kashmir till the next world war... till then keep building armies because the next conflict will be decisive.. this time kashmiris wont be cared about, it will be water which we will all run for...

krishnaganga dam and its consequences will make the dream war reality for warmongers and also for thirsty pakistanis... Therefore, water, and kashmiri plight together this time...

Well from where I’m looking you people are horrible, India has suffered in the hand of terrorist sponsored by Pakistan for almost 30 years now. Countless innocent people have been killed and many more have had their lives destroyed.
Now seriously, its not countless, very few have been killed when you put it into context with Pakistanis and Kashmiris that have been killed. If only this amount of people (as many killed in Indian side) died in Kashmir we wouldn't have a problem. You could chalk that up to collateral damage.

Pakistan wrecked the Kashmir movement by introducing violence to the region. Many Kashmiri leaders have said that before Pakistan got involved Kashmir was seen as a legitimate concern but now they are seen as terrorist. India is more concerned about Kashmir than anyone else and we will solve the issue ourselves. Pakistan has not rights to tell us what we need to do in regards to Kashmir.

There are different schools of thought. Violence was always part of Kashmir - hence the freedom movement, hence the oppression. Pakistan only showed the Kashmiris that they can fight back and we'll support them if they do.

The violence, as recently covered by the international press transcended into people now coming out, completely without Pakistan Army even getting close to the situation - and beating up Indian security forces.

The Pakistani army is also slaughtering its people in the North West territories but I don’t want to stress on that as it’s a touchy topic for many here. Please stop bombing your own people before you call the Indian army ruthless. The Indian Army protects the people of Kashmir from the nightmares of Pakistani sponsored terrorist everyday and dam good job they are doing. The HUGE difference between Indian Kashmir and Pakistani Kashmir shows how much we both care about Kashmir respectively.
None of the areas where Pakistan is fighting has been declared as disputed territory by the UN, Pakistan has a right to enforce sovereignty. Just like India has the right to do whatever it pleases in NE India where people are also rebelling against Indian rule. Also we're fighting against school girl killing, suicide bombing, religious persecuting - and suspected Indian collaborators - women flogging, weapon wielding gunmen. You're raping women. No comparison.

Sorry but we have always been right, and you have always been wrong, that’s my point of view.
Until you show that you've got the guts to end this dispute in the only peaceful way possible - simply asking Kashmiris who they want to be with in a UN administered plebiscite - you can't be right.

No dispute there. UN doesn't say there's any dispute there.

Havent you read UN resolution no. 47, filed under chapter VI (non-binding and no mandatory enforceability as opposed to Chapter VII - binding resolution)? You chose to ignore the resolution setting a precedent for future dealings with UN resolutions in Kashmir. So stop complaining. Anyway its not mandatory and is non-binding. Its Pakistan's choice.

Stop interfering in Kashmir, withdraw all your illegal intruders from all of Kashmir and then India will decide what to do next. The onus is on you, not India. Is Kashmir the raison d'etre for Pakistan's existence? Nyet! And hope not.

Geez, apna ghar sambhala nahin jata, doosre ke khidki mein jhakne chale!

And yet managed to kick the mighty Pakistan Army arse, without letting things go out of control. If only you could appreciate or understand the importance of such a control being exercised.
Haven't you read Resolution 98 where it says Pakistan just has to minimize its troop presence... AND SO DOES INDIA?

Don't be selective in your UN resolutions

Indians just want to pacify that there are freedom movments in pakistan the same way there are in india...

Only freedom movement i can think of is balochi terrorist movement, which emerged after turmoil in afghanistan which is significant after indians moved in guise of helpiing afghanis...

Other than that, indians can keep there wet dreams that pakistan will disintergrate AGAIN, since there wont be any mukti bahni terrorists this time...

Haven't you read Resolution 98 where it says Pakistan just has to minimize its troop presence... AND SO DOES INDIA?

Don't be selective in your UN resolutions

I just pointed to the first resolution on Kashmir ever. The fact that Pakistan choose to ignore that setting a precedent speaks volumes. Enuff said.

I just pointed to the first resolution on Kashmir ever. The fact that Pakistan choose to ignore that setting a precedent speaks volumes. Enuff said.
Look as I said you folks are wrong and we're right. You want to hide behind nuances to continue oppressing and killing Kashmiris and play hop scotch with the UN resolutions, we'll keep killing your soldiers. Simple.

Until you show that you've got the guts to end this dispute in the only peaceful way possible - simply asking Kashmiris who they want to be with in a UN administered plebiscite - you can't be right.

The plebiscite was signed when Pakistan was Pakistan + Bangladesh way back in 1948. For treaty to hold today, you will have to first swallow Bangladesh.

Legally you are in a disadvantageous position.

The world has moved on, and so should all Paksitanis still telling their grandchildren to ensure the plebiscite happens in their lifetimes.

Back
Top Bottom