What's new

Point 5353 in Pakistan's control Drass sector

As usual this is down to a slug fest...
Karthic, you really dont need to reply to every post :D

Wats the entertainment without some war of words ji..?

Need to flex my finger muscles every now and then.:lol:

p.s.: Jet Li has gone permanently to practise some Kung Fu it seems...no offence :D

Jet li is gone and peace has been restored lol Anyone else want to join him ?

Please u do some reseach first.I know more abt my religion than u can even imagine.
Ayodhya was the birth place of Lord Ram and there was a temple there before that bigot Babur destroyed it and built a mosque celebrating his victory.

oh, thanks for enlightining me...:rolleyes:

BTW why crying for one destroyed mosque wen thousands of temples were destroyed during the 650 year old Muslim rule in India.?
what about those destroyed after partition??

Agree or not..it has nothing to do with my country..I dont comment on issues not concerning my country.
the gujrat massacar??

Please go to the first page and read post #10 and 19 respectively by an Indian and a Pakistani.

They explain it all..Other than that ppl from both sides were equally responsible for this de-railement

this is one point i agree with! :cheers:

oh, thanks for enlightining me...:rolleyes:

My pleasure :rolleyes:

what about those destroyed after partition??

So wat abt the temples destroyed in Pakistan after partition.

BTW temple is a temple before or after partition.Just because they were before partition doesnt mean they were forgettable or forgivable.

the gujrat massacar??

Oh how many times we have to come to this..:hitwall:

So wat abt the Ahmedis,Christians,Hindus,Sikhs,Shias in Pakistan..?

And BTW wat abt the 60 hindus who were gruesomely burnt in Godhra that caused the Guj riots.?

p.s.: I think we r going woefully offtopic.If u want to discuss please come to the Masjid demolition thread or the Gujrat riots thread

Last edited:
indian posters should be grateful that a Pakistani forum is giving them unprecedented freedom of speech, It sometimes becomes hard not to reply with fire, when what you perceive as incendiary comment is made.

I think if the opposition can tone it down, we can to - we can at least be civil to one another, indian posters must realise that if they make controversial statements, they WILL be contested. nuff said. :)

indian posters should be grateful that a Pakistani forum is giving them unprecedented freedom of speech, It sometimes becomes hard not to reply with fire, when what you perceive as incendiary comment is made.

I think if the opposition can tone it down, we can to - we can at least be civil to one another, indian posters must realise that if they make controversial statements, they WILL be contested. nuff said. :)

first of all cut the indian poster crap, secondly learn to respect older and more senior members, thirdly stop trolling in each and every thread and lastly stop making judgments on others. Your new here, make some friends and get to know the forum first before you start giving advise.

Go and read the forum rules again.Its not you whom we are asking to grant us freedom of speech.By the way,I am disappointed to know how highly you think about freedom of speech.

Is that an open declaration of being a troll???

I was trying to be less harsh in my tone, but desiman's reply justifies my opinion of a lot of indians, full of hot air - thinking their opinion is the only one that counts, you are the trollers, I have gladly taught a few indians face to face the power of my erm argument and I can report that they learned the error of their ways.

Regarding point 5353 fact it is in PA's possession, Fact it's strategic location allows PA to threaten a vitally important supply line for occupation troops.

Some indian posters here have problems, why the constant need of validation from us bad ol' Pakistanis, it is probably problems with self esteem and low self worth, I don't see us going to indian forums such as bharat bak bak to vent our spleens, it must be part of the psychological make up of a typical indian youngster. ;)

I think the indian definition of a troll is, one who listens to their bs without response, I see the injuns are ganging up on me, it does not matter a jot to me, I say, bring it on :)

How come Indians think they won Kargil if Pakistan still occupies Point 5353, Bunker Ridge, Saddle Ridge, Dalu Nag? :pop:

Regarding point 5353 fact it is in PA's possession, Fact it's strategic location allows PA to threaten a vitally important supply line for occupation troops.

If that is wat u say do u think that the PA would not have tried that before u said it..?

So either that point is not strategically important or if that is Important then the PA is incapable of doing it or if they also capable then they r foolish enough not to think wat u just thought. :lol:

None of the three ways anyhow makes a difference to us..lollzz

karthic - do try to write in english, it is very tedious for me to decipher - what you are trying to say, I think you are validating what I have said, a) point 5353 is in Pakistan's possession. b) injuns desperately tried to get it back, before the ceasefire, but failed.

Thank you karthic, for admitting that we are in possession of this part of liberated Kashmir, I know it was not easy for you to admit this. :)

Their location is their true worth, as the tehelka article I posted before states, this peak is the highest point in the area, it gives a commanding view of a vital national supply line for indian occupation forces, and therefore in times of conflict allow the PA to close and/or disrupt resupply of occupation troops.

As for your comment trying to dismiss this liberated area, it seems like sour grapes to me, india tried to retake this prized piece of real estate and failed miserably.

PA arty and the new long range MLRS's could make mince meat of convoys taking vital supplies up this road. :)

Back
Top Bottom