What's new

PN can sell to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishan_101

BANNED
Reaction score
As PN is looking to buy some other stuff which suits them best. So, its better to sell and phase out the things which it doesn't like:
3 Agosta-90Bs
4 F-22P
2 FACs
to Bangladesh which will going to buy it and pay them the price which no body can. There is 100% possibility that BN will buy 4 F-22Ps and 2 FACs as they are looking to buy 2-3 or may be 5 S-20 with TOT like deal. So, its upon PN to try to sell 3 Agosta-90Bs to country like Yemen, Oman or even to Jordan which might be quite interested in and PN can also give away 2 Agosta-70 for FREE with it to give them some training roles as well.

I am sure that PN wants to have 12 OHPs and with MRTP-33/42 with some 8-10 S20s in fleet.

As PN is looking to buy some other stuff which suits them best. So, its better to sell and phase out the things which it doesn't like:
3 Agosta-90Bs
4 F-22P
2 FACs
to Bangladesh which will going to buy it and pay them the price which no body can. There is 100% possibility that BN will buy 4 F-22Ps and 2 FACs as they are looking to buy 2-3 or may be 5 S-20 with TOT like deal. So, its upon PN to try to sell 3 Agosta-90Bs to country like Yemen, Oman or even to Jordan which might be quite interested in and PN can also give away 2 Agosta-70 for FREE with it to give them some training roles as well.

I am sure that PN wants to have 12 OHPs and with MRTP-33/42 with some 8-10 S20s in fleet.
Why 4 F-22P?If i am not wrong Pakistan just got them?

Why 4 F-22P?If i am not wrong Pakistan just got them?

But it seems from many comments and posts that PN is more interested in OHPs as now US is in favor of giving it away to PN so getting 11 more OHPs to make it a total of 12 OHPs and sell 4 F-22Ps and 2 FACs to BN would be a perfect idea for all of us.

after the anti-Pakistan sentiment Bangladesh govt is spreading, we would be fools to sell them anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom