What's new

PML-N unveils manifesto

you really want the majority of Pakistanis deciding your fate...man wishes do come true sometime, toba ker

I would certainly prefer ''majority'' of pakistanis deciding the fate of my country over some feudal lords and their brain washed peasants. what about you.......???

I would certainly prefer ''majority'' of pakistanis deciding the fate of my country over some feudal lords and their brain washed peasants. what about you.......???

no please, khuda ke lye I never want majority of Pakistani deciding the fate of Pakistan. I want few educated and capable Pakistanis to decide the fate of Pakistan, I want the political party who has those few capable Pakistanis. I dont want a group of hoodlums picking the biggest hoodlum amongst them to decide whats better for Pakistan.

Majority of Pakistanis favored Osama
Majority of Pakistanis think Killer of Suleman Taseer is hero.
Majority of Pakistani think their one sipahi can take on 10 Indian Soldiers
Majority of Pakistani think Angel came to help them in 65 war
Majority of Pakistani thought What happened in Afghanistan against Russian was Jehad
Majority of Pakistani think Arab are our brothers and looking after our interests.
Majority of Pakistani this everyone who visits middle east is a Hajji

and so much more makes me sick thinking about what our majority thinks
For god's sake I dont want these hoodlums deciding my fate

no please, khuda ke lye I never want majority of Pakistani deciding the fate of Pakistan. I want few educated and capable Pakistanis to decide the fate of Pakistan, I want the political party who has those few capable Pakistanis. I dont want a group of hoodlums picking the biggest hoodlum amongst them to decide whats better for Pakistan.

Majority of Pakistanis favored Osama
Majority of Pakistanis think Killer of Suleman Taseer is hero.
Majority of Pakistani think their one sipahi can take on 10 Indian Soldiers
Majority of Pakistani think Angel came to help them in 65 war
Majority of Pakistani thought What happened in Afghanistan against Russian was Jehad
Majority of Pakistani think Arab are our brothers and looking after our interests.
Majority of Pakistani this everyone who visits middle east is a Hajji

and so much more makes me sick thinking about what our majority thinks
For god's sake I dont want these hoodlums deciding my fate

I can not reply point by point to the issues you raised but the thing is remove sharif family fron PMLN and Zaradari and co from PPP and then go to fair elections, Pakistan also con not be run by feudal's like bhutto's and sharif's.

That's why I say vote PTI this will force these dynasties to go away and then form a true political party no one will have any issue with that. And you know very well that decisions are taken by the cabinet which should have educated/intelligent people at the moment no one is intelligent a little bit educated parhay likhay jahil, and in punjab we have a superman who controls all the ministries. we don't need these type of people.

^^^

I am PML-N Turned PTI turned back PML-N supporter
Superman took all those ministries because we didnt have money to support 22 ministries, when you dont have money for developments that these ministries will use what is the point of having 22 ministers with all the perks. If you prefer lameman instead of superman, visit sind...he has so many ministries you need a calculator and a computer to count his advisors.

Much appreciated, they have improved this time around in their manifesto, least to say...

had they dont all this in the five year tenure in Punjab, we wouldnt have to be so anti Nawaz. but we all know he is other side of Zardari.

oh yes Zardari and 97's PMLN manifesto reminds you something??? eh ??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom