What's new

PML-N supporters murder 3 PTI workers

I heard that some people are still supporting charsi n smuggler hanif abbasi which will convert their family into a charsi family as well .. :moil: But everybody have right to vote

Unfortunately that is what happens in a democracy.

You dont have the moral courage to condemn Pti's political secretary taking 37 mil in secret fund, spare others with this :blah::blah:
@Tameem @cb4 @Icewolf @AdeelFaheem @Tiger Awan

Silence as usual?? -- We don't exect you to have the moral courage to condemn this act by your party anyway....

The first post say ALLEGEDLY by Pmln, after that Wasiq story Pti has lost ALL its credibility

Who ever did must be hanged ( if it happened )

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately that is what happens in a democracy.

Why? you don't trust ganja can win? :yay:

You dont have the moral courage to condemn Pti's political secretary taking 37 mil in secret fund, spare others with this :blah::blah:

The first post say ALLEGEDLY by Pmln, after that Wasiq story Pti has lost ALL its credibility

Who ever did must be hanged ( if it happened )

Well even if it is 100% confirmed.

I bet the lot of you wouldn't have the balls to condemn it.
And you'd still go to vote for murderers on 11th May.

Why? you don't trust ganja can win? :yay:

Well even if it is 100% confirmed.

I bet the lot of you wouldn't have the balls to condemn it.
And you'd still go to vote for murderers on 11th May.

yeah Wasiq was 100% confirm too :rolleyes:

time to take a leaf out of PPP book. Kitnay insafians maroo gay har ghar say insafian niklay ga. :P :P

From their sacrifie a naya pakistan will emerge under the fruitful rule of imran khan InshAllah. PTI should really start a political AD condemning this act and showing the true nature of this party.

N has LOST its mind. this is the worst thing they could have done. attacking PTI supporters like this will only help PTI gain sympathy votes. If i was one of the ganja brothers i would immediately get the police to arrest the perpetrator and make sure he is jailed to save some face otherwise they just helping PTI get sympathy votes. So from a political point of view this is a very very very bad move.

i am sorry to hear such an event.

Hope imran wins.

You honestly expect them to bite the hand that feeds them?

Its still worth it to show them the hole they live in.

images

Back
Top Bottom