What's new

PML-N, PPP on my hit list, not MQM: Imran Khan

Karachites will always vote for MQM. One must ask IK how he will win there. Saying MQM is not in my hit list sounds like there is some understanding between them...

@Leader >> Any comments ?

Bro i am a Karachite and i ll vote for PTI along with my six family members and there must be many others, dont u worry abt that :bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not surprised at all he is liar, fake and tharki politician.
225312_385966071501951_1839388448_n.jpg

you mean his Stance last month, month before that or his 2012 stance?
Like all other politician no one knows what IK's Stand it, where is the change
hum intersting, but thats the genrl trend in pakistan,s politics all togather?
shouldnt he be critisized only for his ever changing stances, but he shouldbe appreciated for his greater will power? even though only will power couldnt gurntee , any sucsess in politics of pakistan?

hum intersting, but thats the genrl trend in pakistan,s politics all togather?
shouldnt he be critisized only for his ever changing stances, but he shouldbe appreciated for his greater will power? even though only will power couldnt gurntee , any sucsess in politics of pakistan?

will power could be applied in the wrong direction as well and it becomes a burden for a nation, I would rather have a leader who makes wiser decision than the one who sticks to a wrong decision.

will power could be applied in the wrong direction as well and it becomes a burden for a nation, I would rather have a leader who makes wiser decision than the one who sticks to a wrong decision.

ok , but dont tell me he is nawaz?

ok , but dont tell me he is nawaz?
he is not Nawaz, now you can breath
Shehbaz may be close, he is the only one I see who is spending more of his time on public than on himself.

he is not Nawaz, now you can breath
Shehbaz may be close, he is the only one I see who is spending more of his time on public than on himself.

i think , he is better thn NAWAZ, thats all i can say?

So you're back with your racist bs?
That's as retarded as saying IK himself being a punjabi will vote for nawas sharif

Did a karachiite bully you in middle school or something?

First IK is not a Punjabi, second who said cb4 is a Punjabi or whatever. He may very well be from Karachi so lets not be presumpteous.

I would simply like to state that no... Karachi is slowly rising and waking up. There are a lot of people who will refuse to vote for the MQM. MQM will find its votebank deeply eroded in the coming elections but I do believe they will win too because the Karachite does not have the mindset to vote right. I say this as a Karachite. Though I was born in Isloo.

Bro i am a Karachite and i ll vote for PTI along with my six family members and there must be many others, dont u worry abt that :bunny:

Me too. Imran Khan, Imran Khan... hamaray seeney ki awaz!

First IK is not a Punjabi, second who said cb4 is a Punjabi or whatever. He may very well be from Karachi so lets not be presumpteous.

I would simply like to state that no... Karachi is slowly rising and waking up. There are a lot of people who will refuse to vote for the MQM. MQM will find its votebank deeply eroded in the coming elections but I do believe they will win too because the Karachite does not have the mindset to vote right. I say this as a Karachite. Though I was born in Isloo.

when ever, i listen that song ! pani da bul-bula, allways PTI comes in my mind?:rofl::angel:

Thats great. Regardless of results i ll vote for IK.

Back
Top Bottom