What's new

PML-N Political Desk

Truth will reveal when you reach the age; you would not have given the comment had you understood the article. Its beyond your comprehension.
I wish i would not reach such an age where I would start making theories out of thin air.....

I wish i would not reach such an age where I would start making theories out of thin air.....
This is my last post on your comment. I am not here to impose my point of view on anyone, neither I am here to indulge myself in an unnecessary personal discussion. Not even I am here to make personal attacks on anyone irrespective of him/her being elder to me or younger to me in age. I am not brought up to insult people and like to avoid those who do not have manners, think themselves to be legend in their own mind and disrespectful to other. Ciao.

This is my last post on your comment. I am not here to impose my point of view on anyone, neither I am here to indulge myself in an unnecessary personal discussion. Not even I am here to make personal attacks on anyone irrespective of him/her being elder to me or younger to me in age. I am not brought up to insult people and like to avoid those who do not have manners, think themselves to be legend in their own mind and disrespectful to other. Ciao.
Not knowing something is not a fault, nobody is a born scholar. But defending an ignorant thing and speaking things without having any idea about them is altogether another thing.

Haan is shair-e-Pakistan ki ek phone par t***i nikal gaye thee aur woh bhee US key ek second class official ke call par.
wohi t◆◆ti wali soch hey tumahri bhi, joo har traf t◆◆ti hi nazar aati hai mery ganjey sher ko?
ussi 2nd class official sey milney key liya, sartaj aziz ko 10 bar behjety hoo?

wohi t◆◆ti wali soch hey tumahri bhi, joo har traf t◆◆ti hi nazar aati hai mery ganjey sher ko?
ussi 2nd class official sey milney key liya, sartaj aziz ko 10 bar behjety hoo?
Batao to sahi key kis nay Pakistan ke airspace aur airbases surrender kardeen then US ko??

Batao to sahi key kis nay Pakistan ke airspace aur airbases surrender kardeen then US ko??
air bases were given just for non combat /medical /suppliyng use under the UN charter?
there were no attacks were reported from those basses, & pakistani areospace violated by US, under the rule of mr, Nawaz sharif, when by the orders of president clinton, cruise misslies been firred on ALQAEDA hideouts in afghanistan?
aftersome time, then PM nawaz sharif went crying & complaning to US pesident clinton, about the coup he may suffer because of his support to CIA & his willingness to make pakistan sign a confedreational deal with india?
hope he can achive this time, on the day of his hangings?
ohh you were playing lodo then?lolzzz
keep playing it?
jis ney bhi ki thien?
tum band tu kar key dekha do drones ko?

1378511_733114230037623_1210586529_n.jpg

air bases were given just for non combat /medical /suppliyng use under the UN charter?
there were no attacks were reported from those basses, & pakistani areospace violated by US, under the rule of mr, Nawaz sharif, when by the orders of president clinton, cruise misslies been firred on ALQAEDA hideouts in afghanistan?
aftersome time, then PM nawaz sharif went crying & complaning to US pesident clinton, about the coup he may suffer because of his support to CIA & his willingness to make pakistan sign a confedreational deal with india?
keep playing it?
jis ney bhi ki thien?
Yeah Yeah "non-combat". Turkey said no and US couldn't do a shit about it. One you allow other to make inroads, they go as deep. Result of Mushi's shortsighted, money driven policies were blackwater and CIA's largest outside US network in Pakistan. Some achievement, i must say for Mushi mian.

keep playing it?
jis ney bhi ki thien?

My question to those who keep talking about Mush's decision of supporting WoT, what was the alternate? Fight US, when India had already offered its bases to US for attack on Afghanistan? What route US aircraft would have followed, going all the way south, fly over international boarders and then re-enter Afghanistan, again through Pak airspace? Certainly not, those aircraft would have overflown Pak airspace whether allowed or not. In that case what could have been done? Pak would have intercepted those aircraft and shot them? What if BY MISTAKE a couple of bombs were dropped within Pakistan?

No need to describe role of drones, which then would have been pounding Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc. :)

Sumera Malik Declared gulity in Fake Degree. However, the Notification of her success in 2008 has been declared void??????? (Geo News)

My question to those who keep talking about Mush's decision of supporting WoT, what was the alternate? Fight US, when India had already offered its bases to US for attack on Afghanistan? What route US aircraft would have followed, going all the way south, fly over international boarders and then re-enter Afghanistan, again through Pak airspace? Certainly not, those aircraft would have overflown Pak airspace whether allowed or not. In that case what could have been done? Pak would have intercepted those aircraft and shot them? What if BY MISTAKE a couple of bombs were dropped within Pakistan?

No need to describe role of drones, which then would have been pounding Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, etc. :)
It is because Mushi always used his individual wisdom and always thought of himself as Mush almighty. When you do things without developing consensus and without taking others in confidence, such decisions lead to disasters.We are still suffering from Zia ul Haq's decision to engage in Afghan war. Generals have a mindset of thinking they are above anybody. Pakistan's approval was always necessary despite US using whatever bases be it India,Iraq or Turkey. However, the way it was granted over a phone call speaks volumes about the mentality of the dictator who used the parliament as a rubber stamp. Resultantly, finds none of his ex comrades standing alongside him to face the heat. I wonder our army men learn anything from history, it seems that except Kayani, none appears to have done so.

Who does not think himself above the law in Pakistan. Whosoever has slightest of the power tries to brush aside the law; may it be military dictator, or civilian. I have yet to see a politician who has the acumen to refuse U & K SA. I also wonder if our politicians have learnt anything from last experiences, but apparently not. Though, I do not advocate military rule, but, dynastic political dictators do not pose a very positive picture for Pakistan. In military regime number of parasites leeching on public exchequer are limited; whereas under political governments those are unlimited. Each military government left the country in economically stable condition, on the contrary each political government left the country closer to bankruptcy and financial turmoil. These are not mere words but verifiable facts.

SC disqualifies Sumaira Malik in fake degree case

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) on Monday declared Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) MNA Sumaira Malik as ineligible for holding a fake degree, Geo News reported.

The SC had reserved the ruling in a case pertaining to alleged bogus degree of PML-N leader and MNA Sumaira Malik. The court also declared 2008 notification as null and void, declaring her successful in 2008.

A three-member bench of apex court comprising Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Justice Jawwad S Khawaja and Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed announce the verdict reserved on October 09, 2013.

It is worth mentioning here that Malik Umar Aslam Awan had filed civil appeal against high court verdict given in fake degree case against Sumaira Malik.

Sumaira Malik was an elected member of National Assembly from constituency NA-69 of Khushab district in Punjab on PML-N ticket in 2008.

During the course of hearing, Hamid Khan Advocate appeared on behalf of applicant Umar Aslam Awan while Barrister Iftikhar Gilani argued the case on behalf of Sumaira Malik.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-124169-SC-disqualifies-Sumaira-Malik-in-fake-degree-case

Yeah Yeah "non-combat". Turkey said no and US couldn't do a shit about it. One you allow other to make inroads, they go as deep. Result of Mushi's shortsighted, money driven policies were blackwater and CIA's largest outside US network in Pakistan. Some achievement, i must say for Mushi mian.
was turkey the breading grounds of ALQA0EADA ever?
does OBL made his basses around turkey?
is there any hard core religious, exterme organizations working against western targets from turkey?
ask turkey to say no , to israel or US intersts in that region & watch its destruction like a movie?
dont compare apples to oranges?
stop ur NOORA thinking, to see this dangerous world?

3a917cf6d0a733395b9c39b0fb95f5f5.jpg

69e666e271c0db893c8f22fce915b264.jpg

infact turkey went with its troops, in afghanistan under US led NATO command, but pakistan under musharaf didnt?
by your NOORA logic, musharaf should hve commited paktroops under US command, like turkey in IRAQ or in afghanistan?

jaag noorey jaag , teri tind nu lag gai aag?

Last edited:
was turkey the breading grounds of ALQA0EADA ever?
does OBL made his basses around turkey?
is there any hard core religious, exterme organizations working against western targets from turkey?
ask turkey to say no , to israel or US intersts in that region & watch its destruction like a movie?
dont compare apples to oranges?
stop ur NOORA thinking, to see this dangerous world?

3a917cf6d0a733395b9c39b0fb95f5f5.jpg

69e666e271c0db893c8f22fce915b264.jpg

infact turkey went with its troops, in afghanistan under US led NATO command, but pakistan under musharaf didnt?
by your NOORA logic, musharaf should hve commited paktroops under US command, like turkey in IRAQ or in afghanistan?

jaag noorey jaag , teri tind nu lag gai aag?
Who was responsible? They didn't appear out of no where. Who was supporting them covertly and overtly unless Uncle Sam pushed the screws of both them and their collaborators.

Back
Top Bottom