What's new

PML-N leader Rana Shaukat burnt alive in Changa Manga

Don Jaguar

Reaction score
642lqc.jpg

PML-N offices torched across Sindh.

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) leader Rana Shaukat was burnt to death in his sleep in a dera in the Changa Manga area late Saturday night, reported Express 24/7.

The charred body of Shaukat, the president of PML-N Kasur, was discovered early on Sunday morning, and his hands and feet were found tied to his bed.

The police reached the place of the incident, but refused to comment unless details are uncovered after some investigation.

Shaukat was the relative of Speaker of Punjab Assembly Rana Iqbal.

PML-N offices attacked in Sindh

Several offices of the PML-N came under attack in various areas of Sindh early morning on Sunday, reported Express 24/7.

Two offices were set on fire while other offices in Larkana, Hyderabad, Kandkhot and Jacobabad areas came under attack when unidentified gunmen opened fire on them.

The miscreants also torched portraits of PML-N leaders and party leader Nawaz Sharif outside the offices.

The Sindh provincial and home ministers have taken notice of the incidents and have called for probe into the incident. Initial investigation report has to be submitted within three days.

Three SHOs have also been suspended over the incidents of violence.

PML-N leader Rana Shaukat burnt alive in Changa Manga – The Express Tribune

PML-N's Rana Shaukat burnt to death

Updated at: 1007 PST, Sunday, October 30, 2011
KASUR: Local PML-N leader Rana Shoukat has been burnt to death while sleeping in his Autaq (a place to host visitors), Geo News reported. He was the president of PML-N Changa Manga.

Rana Shoukat is close relative of Punjab Assembly Speaker Rana Iqbal.

His son told that the family came to know about the incident in the morning when he reached the place. The area police have started the investigations.

PML-N''s Rana Shaukat burnt to death - GEO.tv Geo News.

Several offices of the PML-N came under attack in various areas of Sindh early morning on Sunday, reported Express 24/7.

Two offices were set on fire while other offices in Larkana, Hyderabad, Kandkhot and Jacobabad areas came under attack when unidentified gunmen opened fire on them.

The miscreants also torched portraits of PML-N leaders and party leader Nawaz Sharif outside the offices.

Now the PPP thugs are out in force ...

So really, as much as I hate to say it, is the PML-N the only current mainstream political party not resorting to violence using thugs and goons?

We have the ANP vs MQM vs PPP violence in Karachi and now likely PPP violence in Sindh ..

So really, as much as I hate to say it, is the PML-N the only current mainstream political party not resorting to violence using thugs and goons?

We have the ANP vs MQM vs PPP violence in Karachi and now likely PPP violence in Sindh ..

The Karachi violence was also started by PPP thugs. Though i hate PML N along with PPP but these kind of violent acts are condemnable, must be fully investigated.

it could be the MQM thugs too. Bahi just announced his support again for zardari. To prove his loyalties and a token of friendship nothing like giving your new friend a chared body of his oponent. That's the medieval reality of politics in Sindh.

it could be the MQM thugs too. Bahi just announced his support again for zardari. To prove his loyalties and a token of friendship nothing like giving your new friend a chared body of his oponent. That's the medieval reality of politics in Sindh.

so MQM burnt rana in kasur village :cheesy:

these guys are simply paranoid :disagree:

Hes talkin abt firing n burning posters... learn to comprehend..

this genius akber bugti again :disagree:

Has there ever been an act of political violence like this aimed at the PML-N in Lahore?

This is Lahore, not Karachi. Not much MQM power base in Lahore, right?

Has there ever been an act of political violence like this aimed at the PML-N in Lahore?
Nope.

This is Lahore, not Karachi. Not much MQM power base in Lahore, right?

Nope... its a rural area in punjab... and my guess is tht the poor guy was killed due to some rivalry...maybe political or personal.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

this genius akber bugti again :disagree:

Whats with the pathetic,idiotic rants? im not even bugti...im marri.. u twerp.. n u must be altaf the former rickshaw driver turned millionaire politician right?

Nope.

Nope... its a rural area in punjab... and my guess is tht the poor guy was killed due to some rivalry...maybe political or personal.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Whats with the pathetic,idiotic rants? im not even bugti...im marri.. u twerp.. n u must be altaf the former rickshaw driver turned millionaire politician right?

who is the idiot following with his idiotic rants??, bhai ji you dont need to reply me to prove yourself an idiot

whats the difference, bugti, marri, same tribal mentality, go attend balochistan university and achieve some thing

who is the idiot following with his idiotic rants??, bhai ji you dont need to reply me to prove yourself an idiot

whats the difference, bugti, marri, same tribal mentality, go attend balochistan university and achieve some thing

You urself..!

Poor fellow is tht all u can do? resort to personal attacks n cheap slurs?

I pity u.

Abt university... im sure im more educated than some mqm goon who doesnt have to decency or manners to discuss things.

Go sit infront of the dancing,singing toad altaf n eat the free langar.

This is absolutely distortion done by PPP N MQM...It's such great gesture shown by one of the best political party of pakistan PMl N that they haven't done any violence in the name of revenge even tho MQM n PPP offices in punjab are not as strong as PML N! PPP N MQM are the same People with different names these thugs should never be allowed to take any part in elections declare these so called political parties terrorist organizations.so People can have easy living!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom