What's new

PML-N invites MQM to join federal government

media and PTI social media trying to drag their jaali degree issue behind the curtain

cheap tactics ...always avoiding to come on topic ..typical MQM ...bhie kamaz kaam kuch tu izzat rakh loo ..aik ministry of chawali k leya izzat maat bechoo

RT @abidSherAli: Tragedy is when MQM marry with ppp. Comedy is when MQM walk out from the house." :haha:

r u saying MQM is married to PPP and flirting with PML N nawaz ... khub jamay g jab mil bethyain gay duh takhloo :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI's arse is on fire, seeing themselves in the middle of tornado and MQM flying high

there is no need to apply eye for an eye philosophy when you can just get along with others, its called diplomacy, i dont think that MQM should accept federal govt anyway but it should keep good relations with every party like PPP and PMLN even charsi PTI only if their immature leader was not so immature

MQM has never confronted PTI even supported their karachi jalsa and at that time nooras were crying and now jaali degree waalas are crying

is there anyway to keep all of them satisfied?

Murtaza Ali Shah &#8207 @murtazaGeoNews 1h @abidifactor @salman2979 #MQM Abidi sb, frankly speaking are you not shocked and aghast as a committed worker at this uneasy alliance?

Syed Ali Raza Abidi
&#8207 @abidifactor @murtazaGeoNews @salman2979 No alliance sir :)

5:05 AM - 27 Jul 13

https://twitter.com/abidifactor/status/360913677832032256

Syed Ali Raza Abidi &#8207 @abidifactor 23m @murtazaGeoNews @salman2979 not at all. I know in politics there are no permanent political and democratic enemies.

Murtaza Ali Shah &#8207 @murtazaGeoNews 21m @abidifactor @salman2979 But there is a history of bloodshed here, serious allegations, lives lost, generations destroyed. all forgotten?

Syed Ali Raza Abidi
&#8207 @abidifactor @murtazaGeoNews @salman2979 not forgotten, but forgiven, in 1997. This is not an alliance, it is support to a PMLN's nominated Candidate.

4:56 AM - 27 Jul 13

https://twitter.com/abidifactor/status/360911420931575808

Didn't nooners see this. Its a shame, they are sitting with people whom they have been blaming. I think peace will be ensured by this type people :hitwall:

Bari mushkil se yaad karwaya hai becharay ko :haha:

Nawaz Sharif and Shebaz Sharif are my brothers. Altaf Hussain :omghaha:

yar if such coalitions are done in real national interest, I would not object, but this is ridiculous beyond imagination !!

Yar these are all khao piyo mauj urhao alliances. If these alliances were meant for national interest then we would have been living in a much better condition than we are in right now.

Bhai ab kisi ko samjh aye ke ye asal masla tha kiya?... As I had been saying , imran farooq case and money laundrying...it was all some pressure tactic......and you guys were getting you pants twisted for no reason

PTI Chapter is getting closed ....51 got killed yesterday only and KPK CM did not say een a single word till last night. Imran Khan still feeling weakness after UK trip and his meeting with Lara:laughcry:

More decline to their fame after KPK rebuked ANP leader on TV channel on Dupatta issue......

PML-N did right....keep the gangsters cool.....

Bhai ab kisi ko samjh aye ke ye asal masla tha kiya?... As I had been saying , imran farooq case and money laundrying...it was all some pressure tactic......and you guys were getting you pants twisted for no reason

pressure tactic to do what, make mqm join federal govt?

yar sab kuch chor do, mujhay yeh samjha do k yeh howa kis chaker mein hai?

Yar both Nawaz Sharif and Altaf Hussain are under UK influence, UK have grabbed both by their balls.. :P NS with his money laundering and because his entire business is in UK, and Altaf with his entire illegal property in UK, money laundering and Dr. Farooq murder case, and because his own sorry arse is on the line in UK.. So you can guess the rest..

Back
Top Bottom