What's new

PML(N): Confused, coward & stupid. The end is in sight

IK has already faced all the insults he can especially when the PML-N started showing photos of his them wife Jemima Khan in newspapers in parties and western meetings when she was a westerner before accepting the Pakistani culture, religion, tradition and people and what did she get....... Insults on a scale that had the inevitable result of her eventually leaving together. Surely IK could have done the same and shown children of Nawaz Sharif, his brothers kids and Asif Ali Zardaris. However he hasn't which goes to show his character and personality....... Why, yes he had a playboy lifestyle in his youth but he has shown maturity and grown out of this and should be criticised about it when he changes, accepts his previous lifestyle was wrong and shows what Allah states most, patience....... PATIENCE when faced with ****** politics by ****** politicians who show their face in times of trouble. Those are not the leaders for Pakistan.

To those here who claim he only hasn't been accused of anything because he hasn't ever been elected are narrow and small minded. That trick will not work, the alternative you offer means that no other person should come forward as that argument of "he will do the same"'can be levelled against everyone. You appear to like the status quo as it is and to keep it that way. That is real shame.........

His approach and political statements for the current situation are very correct

PML N, may be confused, it may be coward.

but

IK is underestimating the extent of their clever tactics and the sea of personal insult that they will unleash.
IK is also underestimating the power of feudal who control Agriculture and Minerals.

I hope IK is well prepared in good time, else it might be too late.

zardari is one of those feudal , in chitral zardari have taken the mountains on lease on his sister's name faryal talpur some local from chitral will tell you how they are fighting for their right on this issue and all those mountains which are under zardari;s sister are having high ratio of copper in it my czn have done work on those sites along chinese engineers who are friend of my uncle , chinese were here in search of deposits of lead which they found in north waziristan ( War effected area) from chillas , chitral , kohistan , swat region and those lead deposits are one of the biggest deposits in mountainous areas of north pakistan which our chinese friends found many companies from canada , australia wants those deposits .. we are being trapped on the name of war on terror all these war effected areas got so much huge mineral deposits .

zardari is one of those feudal , in chitral zardari have taken the mountains on lease on his sister's name faryal talpur some local from chitral will tell you how they are fighting for their right on this issue and all those mountains which are under zardari;s sister are having high ratio of copper in it my czn have done work on those sites along chinese engineers who are friend of my uncle , chinese were here in search of deposits of lead which they found in north waziristan ( War effected area) from chillas , chitral , kohistan , swat region and those lead deposits are one of the biggest deposits in mountainous areas of north pakistan which our chinese friends found many companies from canada , australia wants those deposits .. we are being trapped on the name of war on terror all these war effected areas got so much huge mineral deposits .

Please send some more detail, and we will make a case out of it.

ANY ONE here from Chitral ?? can some one provide more details ?

Please send some more detail, and we will make a case out of it.

ANY ONE here from Chitral ?? can some one provide more details ?

mountains which starts from the other side of lowari tunnel towards chitral side named Darosh are full of huge copper reserves i will try to post more information regarding it .

Polymetallic Minemtirntian Chitral, Drosh - NWFP

The center of the Drosh area lies 25 SSW of Chitral. This area has been
identified for detailed investigations containing cluster of copper, lead and
antimony which covers approximately 160 sq. kms

This is the area which in enriched of copper and govt dnt allow any one to do mining and its under zardari's sis faryal talpur

CHITRAL, Aug 21: MNA from Chitral Shahzada Mohiuddin has warned the provincial government that if it doesn’t review its policy to award lease permits to outsiders to explore the mineral wealth of Chitral, the locals will force them out of the area.

Minerals in Chitral Lawmaker seeks lease permits for locals only | Provinces | DAWN.COM

ISLAMABAD, Aug 17: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s plan to auction sites for mineral exploration in Chitral without guaranteeing the local people’s rights and bypassing the native miners has drawn widespread criticism and opposition in the valley.

http://www.dawn.com/2011/08/18/mineral-sites-in-chitral-govt-urged-to-cancel-auction-plan.html

Injustices with Chitral highlighted
By Our Correspondent
CHITRAL: The provincial president of Pakistan Tahrik-i-Insaf, Asad Qaiser, has asked the rulers to quit the government for creating disappointment, unemployment, rising prices of commodities and insecurity during the last three years.
Flanked by Shaukat Yousufzai and Shah Farman, he was addressing a press conference here. He said the people of Chitral are suffering worst due to the indifference of the government towards their plight.
Criticizing the rolling back of Lowari Tunnel project, he said it was a condemnable act on part of the government as it was a matter of life and death for the people of Chitral.
"It is very shamful that the work on the Lowari project was abandoned by the government of the party which always boasts of starting work on the project," he said. He also advised the elected representatives of Chitral to submit their resignations to their electorates after failing to defend the vital project.
Mr. Qaiser said leases for the exploration of minerals in the district had been given to Shon Company owned by Faryal Talpur, the sister of President Zardari.
He said if the leases were granted to the local people, it will open new avenues of employment in the area thereby mitigate poverty. He said Chitral has a fabulous deposit of minerals, precious and semi-precious stones and gems but its benefits are denied to the locals.
He said that if voted to power, his party will solve the issues of Chitral on preferential basis which has always been given a cold shoulder by the successive governments in the past.

Injustices with Chitral highlighted

Its really shameful our media is not highlighting such issues how these corrupt people are destroying pakistan

ohhh hundreds of years back sher shah suri made GT road lets bring him back :blah: i am not talking here about history i am talking about present govt tenure what so far they have done for faisalabad , gujranwala , gujrat , rawalpindi ?? not asking about roads n fly overs , if roads n fly overs are benchmark to vote any party then i dnt think so in this field any party can match with MQM ...

Lol, look what you said, and reread it. You never said anything about present tenour, you said PML-N haven't did anything in Faisalabad but PML-Q did. for which I replied specifically. Which comments were baseless since he did alot of things for faisalabad. And roads was my one example not everything.

Yes you are right about road is not criteria, BUT, road is the first step towards development of the city, which we have seen in case of Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujrat, etc

PS: what MQM did? nothing!! it was city government 1st Naimatullah, and then Mustafa Kamal (Continuing Naimatullah's Work)..

Lol, look what you said, and reread it. I replied specifically for you Faisalabad one. Which comments were baseless since he did alot of things for faisalabad. And roads was my one example not everything.

Yes you are right about road is not criteria, BUT, road is the first step towards development of the city, which we have seen in case of Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujrat, etc

PS: what MQM did? nothing!! it was city government 1st Naimatullah, and then Mustafa Kamal (Continuing Naimatullah's Work)..

why dont you name some projects for faisalabad by SS from 2008 to 2011 ?? forget the past cz i havent seen anything amazing in fsd except the roads developed by PML Q in their tenure and boom of high rise buildings n modern infrastructure ...

Yeah mqm did nothing it was naimatullah's project , you are rite then shahbaz sharif also did nothing ring road project of lahore was started by Chudharis :D

why dont you name some projects for faisalabad by SS from 2008 to 2011 ?? forget the past cz i havent seen anything amazing in fsd except the roads developed by PML Q in their tenure and boom of high rise buildings n modern infrastructure .

lol you SEEN roads developed by PML-Q lol

you can't see man!!

lol you SEEN roads developed by PML-Q lol

you can't see man!!

:woot: you have to accept it ,, new traffic police , rescure 1122 service , newly built roads and all the infrastructure for future projects were provided by PML Q :enjoy: i am not supporter of PML Q but on reality bases PML Q was better then PML N at least they provided power to lower level not like Shahbaz sharif who thinks he is super man who can handle whole punjab alone :cheesy:

corruption of PPP is in front of whole nation and character of zardari is also known every where , and about nawaz sharif people know very little about his corruption and his assets i already told you that PPP is looting in front of whole nation while PML N is looting by doing business which is not visible openly example is of sugar mills ,, more then 50% sugar mills are owned by PML N leaders and how sugar was blacked in market and the price hike of sugar people really dnt know who was behind this crises , secondly SHahbaz Sharif's Son hamza SHahbaz is owns largest poultry farms in punjab and he is known as king of poultry in punjab dnt know about other provinces ,, you can ask any poultry owner about him they will tell you the reality of these TAKLA Brothers what they doing and how they playing with this nation .

bhai jan maan liya ke yeah (ppp,pmln,mqm) corruption kar rahe hai tu ap kindly yeah bata de ka IK sab ke pas party chalane ke paise kahah se aye aur woh itne jalse kaise kar rahe hai
y cant u ppl b +ve.think +ve.har chez ko -ve lete hain sab.
:pakistan:zindabad

bhai jan maan liya ke yeah (ppp,pmln,mqm) corruption kar rahe hai tu ap kindly yeah bata de ka IK sab ke pas party chalane ke paise kahah se aye aur woh itne jalse kaise kar rahe hai
y cant u ppl b +ve.think +ve.har chez ko -ve lete hain sab.
:pakistan:zindabad

Kal ka program dekha tha khari baat 2 hours live transmition from University of central punjab ??? jis mai imran khan live aya tha ??? us mai us nai cheque dikhaya tha aur bataya b tha keh PTI ko fundings uskay apnay members karr rrahay hain ,, one of friend of my dad donated his party 7 million rupees 2 weeks back he lives in canada he came here in pakistan after the lahore jalsa and sold his 10 marla house which was in IQBAL Town NIZAM BLOCK and its one of example which is near me and there are a lot of people who are helping him .

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

watch from 5min and onword

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom