What's new

Please tell your current city and duration of power cuts

Can you repeat the question please :D
India power generation is similar to China around 2000.but i remember that there is no power shortage since several years before 2000 in most of China villages.in 2000 our electricity consumption structure is 70% industry & 30 % for living.so i think if India doesnt consume more industry electricity than China,there should not be power shortage for the whole country,any one can explain it? @Bobby @Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: .......if the cut is for 5 to 10 mins in a MONTH, NO One would keep a generator. Go back to your office admin and ask them them how much diesel they buy every month. That will give you a realistic answer. You now claim you have an inverter ....and in the same tone you tell us that you have no power cut :lol: ........pretty stupid to have a inverted then.

Kindly spare us your holier than thou speech..............I find it pathetic and laughable.

What has democracy got to do with anything ? :lol:..............democracy does not mean we treat robbers, thugs, thieves and dacoits with respect just because they stand for election :lol: ......What does loyalty to India have to do with anything ? .........it is said that patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrel. Is that what you are attempting to do ?

Fools does not think about back up & in all 24x7 power supply cities people put back up for emergency you didn't know about back up then its not my fault.

Yeah your abusive speech is more holy than my sincere words. You certified other a political party's loyalist like you who questions your claims.

PS: kindly check power distribution company's log book of power supply instead of asking someone & if they cut only your supply then you got discriminate seriously.

my hometown a remote district Jashpur in Chhattisgarh, there is hardly any power cuts I don't remember any load shedding since years.

Fools does not think about back up & in all 24x7 power supply cities people put back up for emergency you didn't know about back up then its not my fault.

Yeah your abusive speech is more holy than my sincere words. You certified other a political party's loyalist like you who questions your claims.

PS: kindly check power distribution company's log book of power supply instead of asking someone & if they cut only your supply then you got discriminate seriously.

More Stupidity ...............There are NO Inverters and Generators in Mumbai where I come from. Do you know why that is ? .....its because there are No consistent power cut. :lol: THAT is how you identify if a city has power cut or not. But looking at the quality of your posts it clear your 'cerebral' ability do not account to much.

There is nothing holy or unholy in calling a congress party-worker a swine. Their loyalty is clearly not to the nation but to their narrow self interests. It is no more abusive (far less abusive) that their constant abusive of the nation and its people. Their abuse of power, their abuse of their pledge to the nation, their abuse of peoples trust and faith, their abuse of the law and democracy.....its a long list. Something I dont expect you to understand.

So tell us again why you need a inverter in your house when there are No power cuts ? :lol:

:lol: .......what is this an election ? ....why do I need anyone to agree with me ? .......the truth will remain the truth even if no one agrees with me. I, living in hyderabad can vouch that there is NO 24x7 power supply.

............give me your address internet rambo ........I will come and confront you congress swine.

Come over to next pdf meet kiddo . We had 3 till now no sign of u :D

Come over to next pdf meet kiddo . We had 3 till now no sign of u :D

:lol: ......you losers have a pdf meet ? ...........pathetic. Truly some Indians have a 'pakistan' complex. But you can always meet in a BR meet......do make it there. Love to give you a thrashing.

More Stupidity ...............There are NO Inverters and Generators in Mumbai where I come from. Do you know why that is ? .....its because there are No consistent power cut. :lol: THAT is how you identify if a city has power cut or not. But looking at the quality of your posts it clear your 'cerebral' ability do not account to much.

There is nothing holy or unholy in calling a congress party-worker a swine. Their loyalty is clearly not to the nation but to their narrow self interests. It is no more abusive (far less abusive) that their constant abusive of the nation and its people. Their abuse of power, their abuse of their pledge to the nation, their abuse of peoples trust and faith, their abuse of the law and democracy.....its a long list. Something I dont expect you to understand.

So tell us again why you need a inverter in your house when there are No power cuts ? :lol:

If you could not afford a inverter or genset then its your matter but after all what would you do in 2 days of black out period.

Your comment shows how are you also poor brainwashed a certain political party loyalist who bring politics in any matter even their wife get pregnant.

If you could not afford a inverter or genset then its your matter but after all what would you do in 2 days of black out period.

Your comment shows how are you also poor brainwashed a certain political party loyalist who bring politics in any matter even their wife get pregnant.

.......I am a poor man :tongue: ................but you are rich and mighty internet 'hero' ...........I just cant figure out why you need a inverter when you have No power cuts. :lol:

There are NO 'black out' period in Mumbai....that is why nobody in Mumbai have inverters and generators. ...... and people of Mumbai are a LOT richer than any Hyderabadi :lol:

My house in Hyderabad however does have a inverter and my apartment has a generator........you know why ? ........because there are power cuts :lol: In fact I have also put stabilizers on all my A/C .... you know why ? because when I bought the AC the dealer advice me to buy that since the power quality in Hyderabad was pathetic.

Now tell us again ....do you have a AC in you house ? ...if you do then tell me do you have a stabilizer before it ? :devil:

....what with your wife getting pregnant and politics ? ........ it makes no more sense than you need for inverters without power cuts :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom