What's new

Please pray for my chachi/aunt - she passed away

What if she does not deserve to be in Jannat. Will not allah get angry at us for requesting something wrong.
May be I am being rude(most people will oblige such request), but what is so special about her?

you aren't being rude, though you could have worded it a bit more properly

Jannat, well that's for God to decide....Muslims do not believe that they are pre-ordained to go to heaven after death; they have to have lived sensibly and within all (or i assume most) guidelines that we strive to live by

I've never died before, so i can't tell exactly what the exact procedures are

you aren't being rude, though you could have worded it a bit more properly

Jannat, well that's for God to decide....Muslims do not believe that they are pre-ordained to go to heaven after death; they have to have lived sensibly and within all (or i assume most) guidelines that we strive to live by

by I've never died before, so i can't tell exactly what the exact procedures are
Well I have no issues people adhering to their religious practice, but I expect it to be a private matter.(especially death of a relative)
If prayer from anonymous people(on facebook, twitter, this forum) is admissible, I am willing to open a call center for such proxy prayers( my evil banya mind at work)

we are Muslims, wishing peaceful wishes and offering condolences to a fellow Muslim whose relative passed away.....nothing to do with ''anonymous'' or not anonymous

as for your call center, well good luck with that venture. :unsure:

Ina Lilla Hi Wa Ina Alihe Rajioon.

May Allah forgive her for her sins, as he was not conscious when he committed them, but it were Shaitan.
May Allah bless her with Jannat-ul-Firdos and give you, her family and those who loved her the ability to bear this loss.

Don't be down. Death is just like opening the curtains and seeing outside, the real world. This life is nothing when you know you will live eternal. I hope her death comes as opportunity for many to understand Islam and be a better person in this world, to be successful in the end.

Don't be down brother. Everyone is born to die.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajion-

May Allah forgive her and award her Jannah- and her family Saber-

What if she does not deserve to be in Jannat. Will not allah get angry at us for requesting something wrong.
May be I am being rude(most people will oblige such request), but what is so special about her?

this question is nonsense to ask in such a thread- learn some manners hindu guy-

Answer: Allah does not want any one to go to hell- its our deeds that gona take us there- Thats why he has encouraged asking for forgiveness for dead and alive alike-

and he is the Beneficent, the Merciful-

I usually don't post my personal / family agendas here but iam posting this becuase i need all of your prayers and i think of you all has my second family so iam seeking and asking for your prayers today ..my caachi /aunt has passed away in Pakistan .. she was in alot of pain plzz pray that may ALLAH grant her way in to jaanat ameen.Thankyou you all in advance and may GOD bless you all.
MY

Kind Regards,
TOPGUN>>

My Regards to the deperted soul may she rest in peace , Thanks .

Back
Top Bottom