What's new

Playstation 4, Xbox One or Nintendo U

See the trend gaming PC, every year upgrades come by, now that both Sony/MS adopted x86 architecture i would not not be surprised in next max 2-3 Years XB1 [V2] and ps4-v2 comes out with beefed up specs. Both MS/Sony released twice upgraded consoles in last 7-8 years therefore for me personally i am not going to invest till 2016 Nov, I am glad with my XB360S.
Yes they usually release new console but they dont change the basic hardware which is ram, processor and graphic card. They will release new editions like slim and all that but they wont do a full hardware revision. So till next 6 years they both are gping to stuvlck on same hardware as they are now. Its actually good on the PC side because of the same archtecture developer can easily port the games thus increasing visual fiedility of PC games. I am already building up my PC which is costing me about $2500 plus i think i'll buy both of the consoles too but not at launch

Yes they usually release new console but they dont change the basic hardware which is ram, processor and graphic card. They will release new editions like slim and all that but they wont do a full hardware revision. So till next 6 years they both are gping to stuvlck on same hardware as they are now. Its actually good on the PC side because of the same archtecture developer can easily port the games thus increasing visual fiedility of PC games. I am already building up my PC which is costing me about $2500 plus i think i'll buy both of the consoles too but not at launch

$2500 (Australian dollar?) because in US, its too much. I built mine last year and it costed me about $1600. I am planning on upfrading to a gtx 770 from a 670. Which would cost about $419. What specs. are you looking for in the PC.

$2500 (Australian dollar?) because in US, its too much. I built mine last year and it costed me about $1600. I am planning on upfrading to a gtx 770 from a 670. Which would cost about $419. What specs. are you looking for in the PC.
Yep australian dollar. i already did spend $1000 on Msi g45 gaming mobo $200, 4770k which is $380, 1000w power supply $200, Antec G77 case, plextor ssd and antec liquid khuler this all makes a total of around $1050, plus i have to buy a Gtx780 or Gtx690, 1 tb hdd, dvd rom and the most important i need to get a proper 29inch led i had plan for full HD but i think i might go for 2k monitors which are around $550 to 650. But for u it wont cozt u as much it is costing me because i am building from scratch. You should better add gtx780 or if ur mobo can support sli get the same card as u are using now. Btw according to reviews there is not too much differnce in performance on both ivy and haswell processors so if u got ivy bridge then u dont need to upgrade it. Btw can u plz share ur system specs?

Yep australian dollar. i already did spend $1000 on Msi g45 gaming mobo $200, 4770k which is $380, 1000w power supply $200, Antec G77 case, plextor ssd and antec liquid khuler this all makes a total of around $1050, plus i have to buy a Gtx780 or Gtx690, 1 tb hdd, dvd rom and the most important i need to get a proper 29inch led i had plan for full HD but i think i might go for 2k monitors which are around $550 to 650. But for u it wont cozt u as much it is costing me because i am building from scratch. You should better add gtx780 or if ur mobo can support sli get the same card as u are using now. Btw according to reviews there is not too much differnce in performance on both ivy and haswell processors so if u got ivy bridge then u dont need to upgrade it. Btw can u plz share ur system specs?

Processor: Intel i7 3770k
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz RAM
Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 670 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB Western Digital
Iron Tundra Custom Liquid Cooling
850 Watt power supply

Already have a Wii U (I'm really excited that good games are finally going to come out for it), I was gonna get PS4, but since XO got rid of most of the problems I had with it, I'm probably gonna get the XO. The XO has more exclusives that I wanna try out, so I'm gonna wait a while for the PS4.

I'm mainly a PC gamer, so I only buy the consoles for the exclusives.

I'm gonna jump ship and switch to ps4 in the next gen.Well I have a WII U and 360 which I love but with xbox one I don't like that you need to be connected or forced to use kinect.PS4 is cheaper too.

I'm gonna jump ship and switch to ps4 in the next gen.Well I have a WII U and 360 which I love but with xbox one I don't like that you need to be connected or forced to use kinect.PS4 is cheaper too.

Latest, more Titles coming to XB1, No more 24/7 connection, No more forced Kinect you can turn it off, $100 includes Kinect, PS4 eye would cost 49 extra [300+49], but PS Eye is nothing like kinect which is much advanced and mature technology then ps eye.

I really don't want to switch there are still so many games I would like to play and enjoy on XB 360S, I am not interested in switching just for BF4/MW4/Destiny and already BF4/MW4 is going to be on xb 360S.

hmmm When i asked a dealer he said price could be between 42 to 45 thousand.... Gonna have to save up alot to buy this console. :P i really hope they ease up on the PSN game download conditions. although chances are they wont.

Latest, more Titles coming to XB1, No more 24/7 connection, No more forced Kinetic you can turn it off, $100 includes Kinect, PS4 eye would cost 49 extra [300+49], but PS Eye is nothing like kinect which is much advanced and mature technology then ps eye.

I really don't want to switch there are still so many games I would like to play and enjoy on XB 360S, I am not interested in switching just for BF4/MW4/Destiny and already BF4/MW4 is going to be on xb 360S.

THX that sounds much better but I heard u gotta go online and register atleast once a day though and what about pre-owned games do you still need have games tied to the account ?

Without a doubt, Im going with PS4 for sure. Because of the first party developers.
Playstation has the best exclusive titles, and much more variety to their games.

THX that sounds much better but I heard u gotta go online and register atleast once a day though and what about pre-owned games do you still need have games tied to the account ?

No more my friend after all criticism Microsoft was in hot waters and it had to revert back now everything is almost the same as before i'll post latest information later on when I compile it.

My person advise if you want to buy PS4/XB1 just for 2-3 Titles then don't buy it wait 3 years when an improved PS4/XB1 comes to the market both Sony and Microsoft has the habit to upgrade and what if a better processor/graphic comes to Sony/XB1 later in life cycle say 3-3.5 Years which is surely they would bring upgrades since now they are into computer based architecture.

So now i have 3 years from the date after release to reserve my money for perhaps both consoles by that time good number of quality titles would be out for both consoles. I think its good that previous titles that were not allowed for play station are also coming out for them so in next few years xb1 would not have the upper hand regarding game titles exclusive but you gotta wait for E3 in June 2016 can you I can if I'm alive. :D

Sony's PS4 for Sure, and i can't wait to play Battlefield 4 on it :)

Btw if anyone play BF3 and wanna add me on PSN here is my PSN ID:
O_THE-D-DEVILS_O

How much for the ps4 ? I want to buy one :((( but mienay suna its very expensive

Back
Top Bottom