What's new

plannig and drama of India behind LOC Skrimishes

kernelx

New Recruit

Reaction score
The recent Hindu, Muslim Conflict in Kashmir, The killing of Kashmiries and the burning of Holy Quran then the killing of Indian Sepoy in Indian Occupied Kashmir is a drama played by India Agencies and Army. by taking advantage of these pre plan scenes a protest against Pakistan commenced in India. Immediately after this, terrorist enhance their brutal acts of terror in Pakistan which show clear relation of these bust**ds with neighbor country coupled with Indian politicians start raving on Pakistan and passed resolution against Pakistan in India NA. This resolution disclose the abhorrent scheme of India.

Here is a good analysis on the situation, whatever he is saying is more nearer to the reality...

[video]http://tune.pk/video/363391/Truth-revealed-Why-is-India-deteriorating-situation-on-LOC-[/video]

PS: please consider it a separate post from LoC flare up: August 2013

The recent Hindu, Muslim Conflict in Kashmir, The killing of Kashmiries and the burning of Holy Quran then the killing of Indian Sepoy in Indian Occupied Kashmir is a drama played by India Agencies and Army. by taking advantage of these pre plan scenes a protest against Pakistan commenced in India. Immediately after this, terrorist enhance their brutal acts of terror in Pakistan which show clear relation of these bust**ds with neighbor country coupled with Indian politicians start raving on Pakistan and passed resolution against Pakistan in India NA. This resolution disclose the abhorrent scheme of India.

Here is a good analysis on the situation, whatever he is saying is more nearer to the reality...

[video]http://tune.pk/video/363391/Truth-revealed-Why-is-India-deteriorating-situation-on-LOC-[/video]

PS: please consider it a separate post from LoC flare up: August 2013

Please read this thread and add value here too...... http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...deliberately-ratcheting-up-tension-india.html

Well Said :tup:.

Thanks man...
I think evil plans of RAW are taking place. First they steal Pakistan's water and then they flood Pakistan with water. They are supporting terrorism in balochistan and other areas of Pakistan. They have hired many Pakistani journalists to promote their propaganda. I think TTP is their creation. RAW is the reason for no cricket in Pakistan. In fact it was RAW who plotted the attacks against Sri Lankan cricket team..

They have killed their own soldiers so that they can blame these killings on Pakistani terrorists, but they are fools you see, ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT PAKISTAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE.

They have broken the ceasefire multiple times as they wanna give cover to their Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan's pure land and create unrest by killing shias, so that these shia killings can be blamed on Sunnis and create sect based divisions in Pakistan. Not to forget those fundings to Muhajirs in Karachi.

Since India and Indians are war mongers, they always conduct false flag operation (like Mumbai drama and this 5 soldiers killed) and then blame it on peace loving and innocent Pakistan. The killing of their 5 soldiers is nothing but another drama of these chanakyans.

But I tell you what, these kafir losers will never succeed in their evil propaganda as Allah is with Pakistan. These hindis will finally lose and Pakistan will teach these hindis a lesson.

P.S. - I hope I have covered everything, please add your contribution too. Thanks.

Thanks man...
I think evil plans of RAW are taking place. First they steal Pakistan's water and then they flood Pakistan with water. They are supporting terrorism in balochistan and other areas of Pakistan. They have hired many Pakistani journalists to promote their propaganda. I think TTP is their creation. RAW is the reason for no cricket in Pakistan. In fact it was RAW who plotted the attacks against Sri Lankan cricket team..

They have killed their own soldiers so that they can blame these killings on Pakistani terrorists, but they are fools you see, ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS THAT PAKISTAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KIND OF TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE.

They have broken the ceasefire multiple times as they wanna give cover to their Hindu terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan's pure land and create unrest by killing shias, so that these shia killings can be blamed on Sunnis and create sect based divisions in Pakistan. Not to forget those fundings to Muhajirs in Karachi.

Since India and Indians are war mongers, they always conduct false flag operation (like Mumbai drama and this 5 soldiers killed) and then blame it on peace loving and innocent Pakistan. The killing of their 5 soldiers is nothing but another drama of these chanakyans.

But I tell you what, these kafir losers will never succeed in their evil propaganda as Allah is with Pakistan. These hindis will finally lose and Pakistan will teach these hindis a lesson.

P.S. - I hope I have covered everything, please add your contribution too. Thanks.

You are giving away too much sensitive details,back off now or else you are fired.
Invisible Director,
RAW.

You are giving away too much sensitive details,back off now or else you are fired.
Invisible Director,
RAW.

I resign from this evil RAW who wanna destroy peaceful Pakistan. I can not subscribe myself with terrorism. And sir, I was telling my reporting captain that this false flag operation of killing our own soldiers will never succeed, but they won't listen.

As you see in this thread, we are caught by th OP red handed and our entire propaganda came to an end.

I would also suggest you that you too leave this evil terrorist organization called RAW.

Thanks.

P.S.
Tell Mr Gupta that Akhand Bharat project too has no future.

I resign from this evil RAW who wanna destroy peaceful Pakistan. I can not subscribe myself with terrorism. And sir, I was telling my reporting captain that this false flag operation of killing our own soldiers will never succeed, but they won't listen.

As you see in this thread, we are caught by th OP red handed and our entire propaganda came to an end.

I would also suggest you that you too leave this evil terrorist organization called RAW.

Thanks.

P.S.
Tell Mr Gupta that Akhand Bharat project too has no future.

That's it now,you will be tried for treason.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy:

Wow......

I am president of India.... how can both you disclose our plans on this open forum..... you both are fired..... you will be relived of duty...... they you will be abducted and tried at an unknown location..... damn you..

Wow......

I am president of India.... how can both you disclose our plans on this open forum..... you both are fired..... you will be relived of duty...... they you will be abducted and tried at an unknown location..... damn you..

There is no way we can fool Pakistan any more. This is an open secret that we always conspire against this peace loving nation. Our media is propagating war hysteria while Pakistan media showing maturity.

I propose that we should stop doing all this propaganda, false flag operations & supporting terrorism in Pakistan.

We should also give them Kashmir for free otherwise that Shahid Afridi guy will always call us small hearted! that would be very shameful.

oh come on girls, stop this cat fight. you have enough annoying each other, now come to
the work please.
tell me when are you going to attack on Pakistan or you just want to make yourself
happy by the act of bravado...?:kiss3:

I have friends from Lahore and Karachi.... We play cricket together, we go for dinner together, we go to discs and pubs together. Why will I attack them unnecessarily.

If they come to know about this discussion, they will attack u for sure. :D

oh come on girls, stop this cat fight. you have enough annoying each other, now come to
the work please.
tell me when are you going to attack on Pakistan or you just want to make yourself
happy by the act of bravado...?:kiss3:
Exactly. Yindoo India very well know that 1 Pak soldier =10 Indian soldier. Also Allah with them too. India will not attack you anytime soon. In fact it will never happen. You see, they are evils but they are not fools. They are Chanakyans. They know very well that they will lose war with Almighty Pakistan. Entire world knows that they have lost each and every war with Pakistan! Like 1948, 65, 71 and 99. In 71, Pakistan successfully liberated Bangladesh from evil banyas. This time Pakistan will set Kashmir free.

In fact, I want to request the ever powerful pak army to wait for 3 days before you attack India. By that time I will have my bunker ready. So while you kill all the kafirs and annex India into united states of Pakistan, I will tell my grand children about heroic tales of Shahid Afridi, Hafiz Saeed and Sir Zaid Hamid.

I am sure my request is granted!

Excelent Gautam, you are one of few honest yindu here, most be oppresed dalit. Just remember we Pakistanis dont hate lower caste yindos, even Zaid Hamid said he will spare lower caste but kill upper caste who have oppresed you guys for thousands of years.

Jay lower caste yindos

Back
Top Bottom