What's new

Planet Fitness kicked Muslim woman out for wearing head scarf

If people are concerned with her hijab getting stuck in the machines then they should complain about women with long hair aswell.

If people dont like a certain religion then they should not support the idea of freedom of religion

Last but not least planet fitness seems like a shitty gym any way. Besides they also kicked out another lady for having an intimidating body. (She looked too good for the gym)

You got to understand the farsis better, those who hate their government hate Islam.
That's what happens when you force any ideology on people. Religion should be about choices not compulsion. Anway you are correct majority of over seas Iranians are not very religious at all and some even despise Islam because of Mullahs.
True!
Infact I think more Iranians would be dedicated Muslims if their Government was not a theocratic one.

The way you think shows that you are not fully informed about your own religion. My sources are Qur'an, Sahih al-Bukhari, plus several other Islamic books. I wanted to make your job easier by providing you with a summary of the hateful teachings of Qur'an, I don't need to read translation of Qur'an, I learned Arabic for the purpose of knowing more about the Qur'an, but unlike you I only needed to read it once to understand its hatefulness towards people of other faiths and non-believers.

Anyway, you have confessed it yourself "there is violence in the Quran as there is in every holy book ". True, and that is exactly my point, surely an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omnibenevolent god wouldn't have bestowed its subjects a "holy book" filled with hate, now be it the Old Testament or any other religious book.

I really hope that the moderators here stop resorting to cheap ways of dealing with the truth and don't remove my post like they did some of my other posts.

Lol mods will probably delete our posts not because they have anything against the "truth" but because it is against forum rules. You say you read it OK i will take your word for it then. Lol that is bogus excuse violence is a human trait we do not even need God to commit violence just look at the commies so with that in mind why would not God talk about violence it is definitively something he should at least acknowledge. That is the same as in the Quran yes he mentions violence and yes there are verses which tell when violence is justifiable but if you have read the Quran like you claim then you should know about the verses that precede or come after the verses the site you linked to me have pulled out of the Quran. If you do not then we can talk more provided my comment is still around when I wake up and you really want to know. If your mind is already made up then fine let us both save ourselves the trouble because no matter what I say you will conclude Quran is as you say it is.

In that case lakum deenu kum waliyadeen fair? You read the Quran right so you should know what that means. Later

If people are concerned with her hijab getting stuck in the machines then they should complain about women with long hair aswell.

If people dont like a certain religion then tgey should nit support the idea of freedom of religion

Last but not least planet fitness seems like a shitty gym any way. Besides they also kicked out another lady for having an intimidating body. (She looked too good for the gym)

It's not my place to tell a girl what she should be wearing. That is the crux of the matter. The liberal fascists seem to have a convoluted sense for secularism. Their idea of secularism is outright hypocritical and they can not digest being exposed.

Bing-Gah.

True!
Infact I think more Iranians would be dedicated Muslims if their Government was not a theocratic one.

Actually yeah which is why theocracy is stupid. Historically Iranians have been the torch bearers of Islamic intellectualism and it irks me that their government has made them feel contempt for something that many great men once loved.

It's not my place to tell a girl what she should be wearing. That is the crux of the matter. The liberal fascists seem to have a convoluted sense for secularism. Their idea of secularism is outright hypocritical and they can not digest being exposed.

Bing-Gah.

Whole affair was stupid, planet fitness has a religious exception like all other gyms do. In my gym orthodox jewish women always got something on heck I saw a Muslim lady today with a hijab. Planet fitness just a retarded gym only good for socializing lol.

Last edited:
Actually yeah which is why theocracy is stupid. Historically Iranians have been the torch bearers of Islamic intellectualism and it irks me that their government has made them feel contempt for something that many great men once loved.

Who cares. They don't like it, they can change it.

Now going back to this phony *** gym.

If some gay dude in a tube top and *** chaps came to work out, they wouldn't dare to say shit, but they felt the need to say something to the woman with the hijab. That's outright prejudice. It's not a big deal. The lady will win millions through a civil liberties law suit, but what is disturbing is to see all these liberal fascists cheering on such an ignorant decision.

Decay of society.

Gah-Ging

Who cares. They don't like it, they can change it.

Now going back to this phony *** gym.

If some gay dude in a tube top and *** chaps came to work out, they wouldn't dare to say shit, but they felt the need to say something to the woman with the hijab. That's outright prejudice. It's not a big deal. The lady will win millions through a civil liberties law suit, but what is disturbing is to see all these liberal fascists cheering on such an ignorant decision.

Decay of society.

Gah-Ging

Our women are oppressed they will free them. By force if necessary. :lol:

i wonder whats coming after gay marriage. Perhaps marrying an animal. I mean whats wrong with that?

Iranians were always torch bearers of intellectualism and philosophers and mathematicians regardless of whichever religion they followed.
Its simply a cycle, naught to do with any religion or nation. No nation or civilization can remain great constantly/forever. They will have their glory days and then decline.

If they are unlucky, during their decline they will be conquered. If they are not, they will muddle along till society changes enough to enter into a new era of greatness/brilliance.

i wonder whats coming after gay marriage. Perhaps marrying an animal. I mean whats wrong with that?

Let gays marry what irks me are gays who wanna force their marriages in churches or synagogues or mosques lol like really?

Let gays marry what irks me are gays who wanna force their marriages in churches or synagogues or mosques lol like really?
It would be appreciated if liberals didn't call it marriage. Besides we all know their agenda is to destroy the family. But now im going to sleep.

Iranians were always torch bearers of intellectualism and philosophers and mathematicians regardless of whichever religion they followed.
Its simply a cycle, naught to do with any religion or nation. No nation or civilization can remain great constantly/forever. They will have their glory days and then decline.

If they are unlucky, during their decline they will be conquered. If they are not, they will muddle along till society changes enough to enter into a new era of greatness/brilliance.

Yeah I know even our Prophet said if knowledge was in the stars Persians would be the first to grab it. I got nothing against Iranians their culture is admirable they can believe what they want lol.

It would be appreciated if liberals didn't call it marriage. Besides we all know their agenda is to destroy the family. But now im going to sleep.

True but its too late now US supreme court has made it official while ago. Anyway night I gotta go too.

Yeah I know even our Prophet said if knowledge was in the stars Persians would be the first to grab it. I got nothing against Iranians their culture is admirable they can believe what they want lol.

True but its too late now US supreme court has made it official while ago. Anyway night I gotta go too.
American Muslims were very weak on the abortion and gay issues. We elected people that supported both.

Back
Top Bottom