What's new

PLA not combat ready now, or any time soon

"PLA not combat ready now, or any time soon"??

these are thoughts of those people that know very little, if anything, about China.

I can tell you that at present China has the capacity, and the balls, to kick every butt in this world, Russia and US included.

Maybe at the end we'll be annihilated, but it's assured that all our enemies will accompany us to hell.

Do you really think China wouldn't go war only for this puny reason? hope you're kidding.
When a dog want to byte you, are you ready to fight or do you prefer counting the money in your pocket first?
The enemy's destruction worth more than money.

Ah, in the case you don't know, India is on top of our list.

dream all u can while the reality is different..india is top of the list!! as if u prepare the foreign policy funny.grow up..even if u defeat america..its gonnna hit u back really tough because they're ur largest trade partners..a few decades from now dependent population will eat away all the wealth of urs like cancer..and this is the only time for china to grow..and u have to grow all u want in this decade only.if ur country fails to convert all that economic growth in to sustainable growth then ur fall would be disastrous.ur gini index is already high.ur leaders know this well so they're using every oppurtunity to grow..iff china really percieves india and u.s as enemies and still doing trade with them it just tells ur desperateness..thers not going to be any war soon kiddo..try to live in reality.

dream all u can while the reality is different..india is top of the list!! as if u prepare the foreign policy funny.grow up..even if u defeat america..its gonnna hit u back really tough because they're ur largest trade partners..a few decades from now dependent population will eat away all the wealth of urs like cancer..and this is the only time for china to grow..and u have to grow all u want in this decade only..ur leaders know this well so they're using every oppurtunity to grow..iff china really percieves india and u.s as enemies and still doing trade with them it just tells ur desperateness..thers not going to be any war soon kiddo..try to live in reality

China is already a superpower, we no longer need to dream.

You indians are those who really live in a dream: your "one day I'll be a superpower too" dream. But soon we'll turn your pleasant dream in a nightmare!

In the case you haven't noticed yet, China is already economically destroying US.

And in the case you think this not a good thing, Vladimir Putin himself said that the US is the world's “parasite” because it's rising debt weighs on the global economy.

You indians should thank China, because we're saving your a$$$

China is already a superpower, we no longer need to dream.

You indians are those who really live in a dream: your "one day I'll be a superpower too" dream. But soon we'll turn your pleasant dream in a nightmare!

In the case you haven't noticed yet, China is already economically destroying US.

And in the case you think this not a good thing, Vladimir Putin himself said that the US is the world's “parasite” because it's rising debt weighs on the global economy.

You indians should thank China, because we're saving your a$$$

china is destroying u.s economically??do u know know the impact on china if u.s is destroyed??do u know the trade between the both??do u know that china holds about a quarter of u.s debts??if u.s is collapsed then china follows..i dont want to comment on ur other childish comments..and even millitarily u cannot takeon u.s alone atleast for the time being..they still have the largest navy largest airforce with 5th gen tech and 2nd largest army..so hold on to ur pants..and theres not going to be any war now..i sometimes wonder how can a person stay in a war mode always??but its possible in case of chinese.there are other things than war

china is destroying u.s economically??do u know know the impact on china if u.s is destroyed??do u know the trade between the both??do u know that china holds about a quarter of u.s debts??if u.s is collapsed then china follows..i dont want to comment on ur other childish comments..and even millitarily u cannot takeon u.s alone atleast for the time being..they still have the largest navy largest airforce with 5th gen tech and 2nd largest army..so hold on to ur pants..and theres not going to be any war now..i sometimes wonder how can a person stay in a war mode always??but its possible in case of chinese.there are other things than war

Oh, a pacifist of the "world largest arms importer" country speaking of peace and love?? I am deeply touched.

Oh, a pacifist of the "world largest arms importer" country speaking of peace and love?? I am deeply touched.

when did i say about peace and love??got any comprehension problems??its all about economy.this is not 18th century..ur living in a globalized world.everything happening around the world impacts you..even now if u still believe that china is at war and india and u.s are enemies to it..then sure njoy ur weed..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom