What's new

PLA General: Philippines will pay for South China Sea aggression

I bet Russia will stay away when we kick Indian butt. Then Indian will realize how ridiculous is the relationship they are bragging about with Russia. Never push china into a war, you can't bear it. If Russia supply weapons or components to India during Sino- India conflict, we will shoot down their transports. When It come to the battle power of Indian army, it's a joke. Everyone in china know Indian army is bunch of ragtag.:rofl:

I'm not concern about your view of Chinese logic, I just want to know your Indian logic.

there is no counter part to ur and chinese logic in the world..

I bet Russia will stay away when we kick Indian butt. Then Indian will realize how ridiculous is the relationship they are bragging about with Russia. Never push china into a war, you can't bear it. If Russia supply weapons or components to India during Sino- India conflict, we will shoot down their transports. When It come to the battle power of Indian army, it's a joke. Everyone in china know Indian army is bunch of ragtag.:rofl:

coz everyone reads from the ccp textbook which has unique content not accepted by world audience.. :rofl:

there is no counter part to ur and chinese logic in the world..

coz everyone reads from the ccp textbook which has unique content not accepted by world audience.. :rofl:

Again I'm not concern what you think of or counter part what. I just ask you tell me the India logic.

Again I'm not concern what you think of or counter part what. I just ask you tell me the India logic.
China is the undisputed aggressor in the world against at least 15-20 countries. that is India and world's logic. They have more islands because its their's. U have 7 even that dont belong to u. So CHina is the aggressor which attacked vietnam for those islands. Give back those peacefully. They dont belong to u.

China is the undisputed aggressor in the world against at least 15-20 countries. that is India and world's logic. They have more islands because its their's. U have 7 even that dont belong to u. So CHina is the aggressor which attacked vietnam for those islands. Give back those peacefully. They dont belong to u.

So Indian logic is Vietnam owns 40 reefs and Philippines owns 9 and should own all of them because all those reefs belong to them. Then India must has proofs of ownerships or seen proofs of such. Do you know about that?

So Indian logic is Vietnam owns 40 reefs and Philippines owns 9 and should own all of them because all those reefs belong to them. Then India must has proofs of ownerships or seen proofs of such. Do you know about that?

china should own ZERO. rest ASEAN can settle among themselves... if 1st grade kid sees ur claim lines in scs.. he will laugh.

Ministry of warnings highly active now, Philiphines warned again, so count becomes three for them

Vietnam 3
India 3
Philiphines 3
Korea 1
Japan 2
USA 2
Australia 1
Pakistan 1 (below the belt warning, a south asian country should act against uighyur terrorist )
Russia 1/2

Total warning issued 16 and half (half for russia) in one year, Indeed a peaceful rise.

china should own ZERO. rest ASEAN can settle among themselves... if 1st grade kid sees ur claim lines in scs.. he will laugh.

I'm not concern about your opinion of what China not owns or should own. Since your Indian logic is Vietnam owns the islands she must have proofs.

I'm not concern about your opinion of what China not owns or should own. Since your Indian logic is Vietnam owns the islands she must have proofs.

Here is a proof:

1- Hainan is belong to China and no one dare to file claims on it.

2- Sprattly originally is not belong to China. It is belong to Viet Nam, during Viet Nam war after wars included civil war, Viet Nam lack of man powers to maintain these Islands.

3- In 1974 China used forces to invade Paracel Islands and here is the part of document that I quoted for you "The Battle of the Paracel Islands was a military engagement fought between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) in the Paracel Islands on January 19, 1974."

Battle of the Paracel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally, China has nothing, this is why Viet Nam has more Islands than any countries whose claims on it. China is a thief period and China's MUST HANDS OFF.

Here is a proof:

2- Sprattly originally is not belong to China. It is belong to Viet Nam, during Viet Nam war after wars included civil war, Viet Nam lack of man powers to maintain these Islands.

3- In 1974 China used forced to invade Paracel Islands and here is the part of document that I quoted for you "The Battle of the Paracel Islands was a military engagement fought between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) in the Paracel Islands on January 19, 1974."

Originally, China has nothing, this is why Viet Nam has more Ilands than any countries whose claims on it. China is a thief period.

Maybe you should know our argument before you jump in.

Philippine warship, Chinese vessels in standoff over fishermen at South China sea

MANILA: The Philippine government says its largest warship is engaged in a standoff with Chinese surveillance vessels that blocked it when it attempted to arrest Chinese fishermen anchored at a South China Sea shoal where both sides claim sovereignty.

Foreign secretary Albert Del Rosario on Wednesday summoned Chinese ambassador Ma Keqing to resolve the dangerous impasse diplomatically. His office said in a statement that the Scarborough Shoal ``is an integral part of Philippine territory'' and Filipino authorities would assert sovereignty over the offshore area.

The shoal lies off the northwestern Philippine province of Zambales. China and the Philippines have been disputing ownership of the shoal, in addition to the Spratly Islands and other areas in the South China Sea.

Philippine warship, Chinese vessels in standoff over fishermen at South China sea - The Times of India

Here is a proof:

3- In 1974 China used forces to invade Paracel Islands and here is the part of document that I quoted for you "The Battle of the Paracel Islands was a military engagement fought between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) in the Paracel Islands on January 19, 1974."

Originally, China has nothing, this is why Viet Nam has more Islands than any countries whose claims on it. China is a thief period and China's MUST HANDS OFF.

OK. Take our hands off. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom