What's new

PLA General: Philippines will pay for South China Sea aggression

China giving threats to Philippines??

Is Philippines big enough compared to china??

One doesnt have to be big to recieve chinese warnings....if you look at Chinese you will get an official warning. China might even warn Polynesian Islands after those poor people refused to move the island which was in the way of Chinese Soviet carrier. :rofl:

indian team of cyber cheerleaders pounding their chests again!:rofl:
Oh ya we love that. Infact now a days I have stopped watching funny cartoons. I read the warnning threads. So much amusing. :D:D:D

I am looking forward to a warnning from China to SHARKs to keep out from China sea and not To challenge china on open sea. You will be trashed :P

The general was from PLA giving out free warnings. We are only mocking his idiocacy.

warnings are for kids not behaving. we are also laughing @ the stupidity of cyber indian cheerleaders who are jumping up and down for matters in which they should not get involved

Oh ya we love that. Infact now a days I have stopped watching funny cartoons. I read the warnning threads. So much amusing. :D:D:D

I am looking forward to a warnning from China to SHARKs to keep out from China sea and not challenge china on open sea. You will be trashed :P

I am looking forward to a warnning from China to SHARKs to keep out from China sea and not challenge china on open sea. You will be trashed :P

I love the warnings. any one of them will invite a crazy seismic shake of planet earth caused by hordes of idle indians jumping up and down cheering like they have managed to get qualified for the preliminary round of a swimming contest in the coming Olympics!

warnings are for kids not behaving. we are also laughing @ the stupidity of cyber indian cheerleaders who are jumping up and down for matters in which they should not get involved

We have Same thing to say to you on many issues. :D
BTW I thought you are angry on us for making fun of sooooo serious warnings. I didn't know you too enjoy them :P

I love the warnings. any one of them will invite a crazy seismic shake of planet earth caused by hordes of idle indians jumping up and down cheering like they have managed to get qualified for the preliminary round of a swimming contest in the coming Olympics!
Like Olympics you hosted ??? Where China has to win by all means ?? Nah

We have Same thing to say to you on many issues. :D
BTW I thought you are angry on us for making fun of sooooo serious warnings. I didn't know you too enjoy them :P

it is super funny to see you guys bouncing crazily for no obvious reasons!

Like Olympics you hosted ??? Where China has to win by all means ?? Nah

Yeah this world event of great honours is not for indians!

by the way...China warned two "Big" if not "Super" powers in a single day...

Russia

After warning India, China asks Russia to stay away from South China Sea - The Times of India

and USA(indirectly)...

kind of funny...isn't it???they both are way over your weight catagory..right???

this gives you a reflection that indians have a plastic backbone that sways like willows

it is super funny to see you guys bouncing crazily for no obvious reasons!

Yeah this world event of great honours are not for indians!

this gives you a reflection that indians have a plastic backbone that sways like willows

Now you can LOL as your fellow countryman always does when he addresses some post.

China needs to take measures to **** the usa in the region.
other than that, those other nations have no chance against China.

Back
Top Bottom