What's new

Pictures of beautiful Balouchistan

this is really good , when i joined this forum i thought we are going to debate only on our millitary cababilities

but it is nice to see our neighbor countries nice pictures

Amazing pictures. Balochistan has such majesty and beauty!

Gr8 pics of Baluchistan.:tup:

But in my view Swat and the disputed Northern Areas are easily the most beautiful places in the region.

Laq Pass

2352307950_4e2e931e07.jpg

road from Karachi to Quetta

Cast Away:Random cave in Gadani Balochistan Beach

gadani beach - YouTube

Gadani Ship Breaking: The Gadani ship-breaking yard is a centre for the breaking up of derelict ocean-going vessels for scrap. The yard is located in Gadani, Pakistan, about 50 kilometres northwest of Karachi in Lasbela Balochistan

In the 1980s,the Gadani yard was described as the largest ship-breaking yard in the world, with more than 30,000 direct employees. However, competition from newer facilities in India and Bangladesh resulted in a significant reduction in output, with the Gadani yard producing less than one fifth of the scrap it produced twenty years ago. A reduction in taxes on scrap metal led to a modest resurgence at the Yard, which now employs around 6,000 workers.

In this clip we see in about 7 minutes how a ship is placed on the beach and breaking apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRJYgNc_TNc

Cave city of Balochistan: buddhist monastery cave city gondrani sher e roghan LasBela: Near to Balochistan's coastal city of Las Bela is the mysterious cave city of Sher-e-Roghan, also known as Gondrani.Local legend has mythical accounts of its founding but its thought this was a huge Buddhist monastery; Buddhism flourished here about a 1000 years back.At the time of the arrival of the British they were about 1500 caves but now hardly 500 remain

336300-Shirin-Farhad---Cave-City-Balochistan---Libra-CaveCity-ShirinFarhad-Dec-2011-900Ti-074.jpg

2981522185_1c2057a56b.jpg

cave-city-of-balochistan-11.jpg

cave-city-of-balochistan-10.jpg

4714838403_eabd706973_b.jpg

336301-Shirin-Farhad---Cave-City-Balochistan---Libra-CaveCity-ShirinFarhad-Dec-2011-900Ti-076.jpg

336360-Shirin-Farhad---Cave-City-Balochistan---Libra-CaveCity-ShirinFarhad-Dec-2011-900Ti-101.jpg

Shirin Farhad - Caves City Balochistan - Teaser - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom