What's new

Picture of the Day

lolzzzz a MQM sporter asking for terrorism :rofl:

yeh un say pochon jin say khalen tak cheen le jati hain .:lol:
aur jin ko goli lagti hai un ke pics post karon???
adhy tetar adhy bater kisam k log bhe ab bat karny lagy

Since when am I a MQM supporter??.... I lived my life in Peshawar and whatever sympathy i have for any political party is ANP for its anti taliban stance and the fact that ANP information minister lost his only son in this war, and the fact that ANP leader stayed in swat even tough his house was targetted almost everyday.

For you any one who protest against taliban mentality is MQM supporter. If being a human makes me a MQM supporter than i will support MQM. I will never ever support targetting a little girl for her views on education.

Since when am I a MQM supporter??.... I lived my life in Peshawar and whatever sympathy i have for any political party is ANP for its anti taliban stance and the fact that ANP information minister lost his only son in this war, and the fact that ANP leader stayed in swat even tough his house was targetted almost everyday.

For you any one who protest against taliban mentality is MQM supporter. If being a human makes me a MQM supporter than i will support MQM. I will never ever support targetting a little girl for her views on education.

Please don't bother about it, you are a senior of the forum and a large part of the user database look at you with respect. Just don't bother, and let's not get political, shall we? Keep cool nerves, sir, and enjoy the thread. :)

542697_451750044881369_2123942571_n.jpg

ISS033-E-014186.jpg

Baltimore at Night

Photograph ISS033-E-14186 was acquired on October 16, 2012, with a Nikon D3S digital camera using a 400 millimeter lens.

=================================

Blackout in New Jersey and New York after Sandy, November 1, 2012:

useastcoast_vir_2012306.jpg

useastcoast_vir_2012244.jpg

ISS033-E-014186.jpg

Boston at Night

Photograph ISS033-E-14186 was acquired on October 16, 2012, with a Nikon D3S digital camera using a 400 millimeter lens.

I don't think that's correct, the Chesapeake bay is primarily along the shores of Maryland.

Edit: I'm correct, that's not Boston, that's Baltimore, MD and that is the Chesapeake bay.

I don't think that's correct, the Chesapeake bay is primarily along the shores of Maryland.

Edit: I'm correct, that's not Boston, that's Baltimore, MD and that is the Chesapeake bay.

Thank you for the correction, it was my mistake, and I have edited the original post. :)

Venezuelan designer Enrique Luis Sardi has created an edible cookie-esque coffee cup for Lavazza that’s lined with sugar to keep your coffee in.

images

Are you freaken kidding me? I love biscuits with my chai! And this has it all in one.

Are you freaken kidding me? I love biscuits with my chai! And this has it all in one.
That makes two of us. Many Indians have grew up with Parle-G biscuits and Chai. Best combo. Ask any of them have they tried it and they will tell you how much they love it. :D

Back
Top Bottom