What's new

Picture of the Day

10519642_770519523011054_4719612975687961082_n.jpg

#SSG with Chinese Special Service Group during exercise.

But of course the same exist everywhere, you see lots of Westerners with funny kanji tatooo

That's true, I think people really need to watch what they decide to wear or tattoo themselves with.

As for this Japanese guy, i don't even want to know his name, he should ashamed of himself.

I wish i could take a bokken and just hit him on the head with it.

Reminds me of BLACK HAWK DOWN movie :)
Posted a few Somalia pics here:

Pakistan Military Multimedia | Page 207

Waiting for your contribution !

@Dexter. Those Hollywood bastards didn't even portray our soldiers good .. Forget the heroic operations n rescue PA pulled off there..
(I got rather angry at that crap.. Waiter with a towel on his head? Wtf.. Waiters have different uniforms n aren't even soldiers).. I mean it you want to downplay our sacrifices atleast don't insult us!

PA Shaheeds :

image.jpg

Last edited:
Posted a few Somalia pics here:

Pakistan Military Multimedia | Page 207

Waiting for your contribution !

@Dexter. Those Hollywood bastards didn't even portray our soldiers good .. Forget the heroic operations n rescue PA pulled off there..
(I got rather angry at that crap.. Waiter with a towel on his head? Wtf.. Waiters have different uniforms n aren't even soldiers).. I mean it you want to downplay our sacrifices atleast don't insult us!

PA Shaheeds :

View attachment 46936

plus in one scene they showed that paksitani soldiers refused to take more US soldiers inside APC :/

Back
Top Bottom