What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

Someone said they are the type 07 but for desert/alpine areas.

I was referring to their body armor / individual equipment. Is it standard issue among such PLA units?

I was wondering if it is the same body armor as this set:
plakit1.jpg

I was referring to their body armor / individual equipment. Is it standard issue among such PLA units?

I was wondering if it is the same body armor as this set:
plakit1.jpg

Definitely not standard issue, special forces only. Body armor has a shelf life, and China is not in any conflict right now, so it would be a waste of money, helmets only. However, armed police units usually all have vests standard. Even the US cannot afford to have all their troops wear vests. I'm interested in what average Chinese train in, seems like helmet only.

MILITARY MIGHT DAD OF ALL MILITARY FORCES AROUND THE WORLD SAME LIKE USA!!!

4zyut1.jpg

What is this suppose to be a picture of?

The picture is supposedly from 1995 and it shows China's research into a flat-nozzled (or F-22 type) wide-band stealth design. The current J-20 and F-35 LOAN (Low-Observable Asymmetric Nozzle) technology is only narrow-band stealth (in two bands, X and Ku).

The picture is supposedly from 1995 and it shows China's research into a flat-nozzled (or F-22 type) wide-band stealth design. The current J-20 and F-35 LOAN (Low-Observable Asymmetric Nozzle) technology is only narrow-band stealth (in two bands, X and Ku).

I think I see it now. The round bit is the engine I guess.

Back
Top Bottom