What's new

PHOTOS: Arjun Mk.2 In Desert Trials

indian Army Never accept a Tank for Test Type96 because it cant fire straight , even Basic Arjun can fire Straight,

What it shows that Chinese Army Inducted Tank which cant hold Gun Straight in Large number and Indian Army Rejected Tank which can Fire Straight ?

It only shows the standards of passing,

Indian Army cant even consider Type96 for test which Chinese Army inducted in Large Number..... Chinese Army Went ahead a inducted Type 96 in large numbers which cant fire straight.

So Chinese Answer , if inducted in Large NUmber (even it cant fire while on move) , since it inducted in large number its Successful .

Indian Arjun ( it can fire Straight) but cant but not inducted hence its fail. lol Basic Arjun (1997 ver) can beat you Type 96 in 1997 anytime.

Failed Tanks! Episode 16: The Arjun (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

Failed Tanks! Episode 16: The Arjun (Part 2 of 2) - YouTube

Type-96 Unit cost only 0.9 million.:china:
How much aboout Arjun?

How much aboout Arjun?

its my money as we r tax payer..u need not bother....Even if it cost A bomb but if it helps in achieving self dependency for safeguarding nation security ....its priceless:cheers:

its my money as we r tax payer..u need not bother....Even if it cost A bomb but if it helps in achieving self dependency for safeguarding nation security ....its priceless:cheers:

Seems to lots are corruption and squander:cheers:

Still my money...whats ur problem...u better worry about corruption in China...we will take care of our issue:azn:

The differences between India and China is that there is no corruption in Military procurement and Military research.
But India...God bless your money.:rofl:

The differences between India and China is that there is no corruption in Military procurement and Military research.
But India...God bless your money.:rofl:

Thats why you buy Type96 , which gun goes up and down , thats scuessfull....

How much aboout Arjun?

$0.9 mn for a tank.Are u kidding me? Even higher model of Lamborghini costs more. I can understand what a crap it has to be.

Mate it is also based on the weight of the tank, Arjun is a heavy tank and some terrains like Thar need light and maneuverable tanks so T-90.

the speed and ground pressure of arjun is better than of the t90

$0.9 mn for a tank.Are u kidding me? Even higher model of Lamborghini costs more. I can understand what a crap it has to be.

Type-59D Unit cost only 0.4 million.:azn:

Back
Top Bottom