What's new

Philippines to send two warships and an anti-submarine aircraft to the

It depends on how we sink their 1-2 ships though. I think using nuclear subs would be a big show of force.

It depends on how we sink their 1-2 ships though. I think using nuclear subs would be a big show of force.
What for? Sending China Coast Guard's Jinghu frigate is more like a proportional response, after all one of China Coast Guard's duty is to patrol of territorial waters and disputed territories. It's proportional, it's reasonable, it's responsible. Using excessive force just for the hack of showing off is as irresponsible as any leader can be both strategically and tactically.

What for? Sending China Coast Guard's Jinghu frigate is more like a proportional response, after all one of China Coast Guard's duty is to patrol of territorial waters and disputed territories. It's proportional, it's reasonable, it's responsible. Using excessive force just for the hack of showing off is as irresponsible as any leader can be both strategically and tactically.

Shock and awe, of course. It shows our conviction and strength of resolve.

Shock and awe, of course. It shows our conviction and strength of resolve.

Shock and what? You know that submarine is supposed to attack covertly with discretion and stealth, right? Why put your most value military asset at potential risk, and let it be venerable to enemy acostic probing for its signiture while even a obsolete missile boat could easily have the job done. If you really want shock and awe, then why don't you just send a nuclear missile to destroy those ships or even better the whole philipines, however we all know that is just plent stupid and irresponsible.

If China resorts to violence the democracies around it will have little choice but to create an alliance against it .

I don't think using violence is in China's best interest.

India is fueling everybody in South China sea against Chinese through covert method.

Back
Top Bottom