What's new

Philippines seeks ASEAN help to blunt China

Because of the Sino-Soviet split, we had to temporarily side with the US, and you should blame your govt for not staying neutral in that matter.

Vietnam has a right to choose to be ally with any friend country to protect his independent and security.

Why are there so many illegal Vietnamese immigrants in China, so many that they are changing the demographics of Guangxi? Why do they hate Vietnam so much that they would swim to China?

illegal immigrants are happent every where in the world. Don't forget that Guangxi and Guangdong is the land of Nan Yue Quo, there are still living around 100.000 Jing (Kinh in Vietnamese = Viêt) people in native from ancient time.

The complexity of Sino-US relationship is way beyond the ability of Viet's simple brain.

A bottom feeder is not used to think that deep compared to the major global players.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

illegal immigrants are happent every where in the world. Don't forget that Guangxi and Guangdong is the land of Nan Yue Quo, there are still living around 100.000 Jing (Kinh in Vietnamese = Viêt) people in native from ancient time.

These Kinhs were immigrants from Vietnam to China back in the 16th century.

It has nothing to do with the ancient Baiyue who have been vanished long time ago from the history.

Encircled? It is all about China and USA at the end, the rests are just negligible.

Hehe, stop bragging man, when USSR collapse in 1990, we're alone , but you still could not attack us also. just 20 years pass and you think you can fight against VN without your Big daddy support now??Wake up man :P
ChineseTiger1986 said:
Don't be silly, we have survived by playing the double game with both USSR and USA, but do you believe that your tiny nation can repeat this history?

CCP now still remembers its nostalgic days with its Vietcong brother, they don't really wanna see the demise of its Vietcong brother. But if you guys push them too far, then don't blame them later for becoming the kinslayer.

OK, we will keep pushing untill you have to Leave our sea territory, it's never an easy thing when trying to robe our land. If you wanna fight, ask your rich CHinese that: are they ready to lose their bussiness , lose their money and become very poor again now ??may be CHina will be dominate by the West again bcz she will be so weak after the war.:whistle:

Navy vessel breaks down while chasing ship

KD Pari sustained a dislodged shaft while pursuing a China-flagged ship encroaching on waters off Pulau Layang Layang on Thursday.

KUALA LUMPUR: A Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) vessel, in pursuit of a foreign ship encroaching on waters off Pulau Layang Layang on Thursday, was forced to abandon its operation after its engine room was flooded.

RMN chief Admiral Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Jaafar said the crew of the Fast Attack Craft-Gun (FAC-G) vessel KD Pari heard a 'loud bang' soon after it had departed the island westward to pursue a China-flagged vessel, believed to be a frigate, spotted at Gugusan Semarang Peninjau in the South China Sea at 2.53pm.

"Initial investigations revealed that the KD Pari sustained a dislodged shaft, which connects the propeller to the engine, and the vessel turned back to its base.

"The professional action of KD Pari's 36 crew members, under the command of Lt-Cdr Abdul Hadi Abdul Malik, managed to steer the stricken vessel towards Pulau Layang Layang's jetty where it became partially submerged four hours later.

"After attempts by the crew to siphon out the fast in-flowing water with portable pumps failed, divers were called in to first seal the huge hole at the stern tube before using air-fillled 'lifting bags' to float the vessel."

He added a second RMN ship, the new-generation patrol vessel KD Pahang was immediately summoned to pursue the China-flagged ship and managed to "shoo it away" after efforts to communicate with it failed.

"A board of inquiry has been established to investigate the incident and assess the damage to KD Pari."

Damage to KD Pari, which reportedly underwent refurbishment in 2009 to the tune of RM12 million, is believed to be in the tens of millions of ringgit.

The assistance of the Royal Malaysian Air Force was also sought to despatch a CN-235 maritime patrol craft from Kota Kinabalu and a C-130 Hercules from Subang to Pulau Layang Layang to ferry additional technical crew and equipment to salvage KD Pari.

KD Pari, pennant number 3510, was built by Hong Leong-Lurssen at its Butterworth shipyard and commissioned on March 23, 1977.

It weighs 244 tonnes, is 44.9m x 7m x 2.5m, can sail at 32 knots and is manned by 36 crew members

The RMN also confirmed that another FAC-G vessel, KD Serang, sustained a small fire from a short-circuit on Aug 31 while minesweeper KD Todak was 'grounded' after a slight mishap with a floating object two months earlier.

Read more: Navy vessel breaks down while chasing ship Navy vessel breaks down while chasing ship
Woao, Malaysia ship got shot by China flagged ship , What do you think ? Malaysian guys ^^

Woao, Malaysia ship got shot by China flagged ship , What do you think ? Malaysian guys ^^

I don't know about the noise levels man. But Malaysia is not some joke country to be put aside. ASEAN will become its platform of power to ensure the message is conveyed.

I don't know about the noise levels man. But Malaysia is not some joke country to be put aside. ASEAN will become its platform of power to ensure the message is conveyed.
Malaysia needs to unite with VN-Phillipne too , if ASEAN keep seperating , Evil CHina will kill all .:sniper:

May be after the skirmish in 2011/09/18, Malaysia King relise that CHina is real Evil :woot:

King hopes for stronger ties with Vietnam
2011/09/29

KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin has expressed hope that Malaysia and Vietnam would continue to strengthen their relationship and cooperation so that peace and stability in the Asean region could be preserved.

Despite various challenges, the king said he was confident cooperation between the two countries could be further developed.

Malaysia and Vietnam established diplomatic ties 38 years ago.

"To see that the ties between the two countries are moving towards greater heights is something that we can be proud of.

"This can be seen by the amount of Malaysian investments in Vietnam and the increase in trade between Malaysia and Vietnam.

"I'm confident that the governments of Malaysia and Vietnam will continue to cooperate in the interests of both countries as well as in the interests of Asean," he said at the state banquet held in honour of Vietnamese President Truong Tan Sang and his wife, Mai Thi Hanh, at Istana Negara last night.

Sang arrived here yesterday to begin a three-day visit to reciprocate the state visit to Vietnam by Tuanku Mizan and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tuanku Nur Zahirah in March 2009.

Present were Tuanku Nur Zahirah, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and his wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.

Sang said he was impressed by significant achievements and rapid advancements in Malaysia's social and economic development.

"We truly admire the achievements that Malaysians have recorded in the course of building and developing the country into a beautiful and modern state with unique cultures and a rich identity embodied by the 'Malaysia Truly Asia' slogan."

Read more: King hopes for stronger ties with Vietnam King hopes for stronger ties with Vietnam

Malaysia needs to unite with VN-Phillipne too , if ASEAN keep seperating , Evil CHina will kill all .:sniper:

May be after the skirmish in 2011/09/18, Malaysia King relise that CHina is real Evil :woot:

I've been telling you from the start that Malaysians have nothing against Vietnam :hitwall:

About the Chinese boat incident, I think it was perhaps a private boat, not a government sanctioned one. If it happens again anyway, we'll bring it up when we meet the Chinese :)

Till then, business trade and relations continues with China.

I've been telling you from the start that Malaysians have nothing against Vietnam :hitwall:

About the Chinese boat incident, I think it was perhaps a private boat, not a government sanctioned one. If it happens again anyway, we'll bring it up when we meet the Chinese :)

Till then, business trade and relations continues with China.
Yep, we have Nothing against you too , see, your King hopes for stronger ties with Vietnam now :P.

CHina private boat can destroy Maylaysia vessel -KD Pari ??Are you sure ?hehe, don't fool yourself man :lol:

Yep, we have Nothing against you too , see, your King hopes for stronger ties with Vietnam now :P.

CHina private boat can destroy Maylaysia vessel -KD Pari ??Are you sure ?hehe, don't fool yourself man :lol:

No one knows for sure who's boat it was. But no major news in the papers or anything, so i guess it was not considered a major issue.

Anyway yes, I'm hoping for good ties with Vietnam too :tup: You guys have been through enough, I hope Vietnam follows the step of Singapore and Malaysia and develops fast.

A bottom feeder is not used to think that deep compared to the major global players.

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

These Kinhs were immigrants from Vietnam to China back in the 16th century.

It has nothing to do with the ancient Baiyue who have been vanished long time ago from the history.

I don't think so. Nanyue guo territory included Guangxi, Guangdong, fujian, North Vietnam and part of Wennan. The son of Zhaodo is merried to jing lady. The General in Head of Kingdom is Viet: Lu Jia. Today the Jing people are scattering in Southern of China.

I don't think so. Nanyue guo territory included Guangxi, Guangdong, fujian, North Vietnam and part of Wennan. The son of Zhaodo is merried to jing lady. The General in Head of Kingdom is Viet: Lu Jia. Today the Jing people are scattering in Southern of China.

Nope, Jingzu was not the natives in South China, they were immigrants back the 16th century.

And Fujian was named Minyue, not Nanyue.

Leave past my dear Chinese friends.. Past is dead and you have to live today and today the international laws says that the oil rich South China sea territories belong more to Vietnam, Phillipines and other ASEAN nations. Now if wanna put a claim then go change the defined laws first.

China is a big country and economy I don't know what will it gain by stealing small countries territories. Learn to live in peace and these are not medieval times that you can capture anything you want. ASEAN countries may be small but they are capable enough to give a big punch back and knock you down.. It will be best for it to not get involved in some misadventure that can have very embarrassing outcomes..

Peace.

Nope, Jingzu was not the natives in South China, they were immigrants back the 16th century.

And Fujian was named Minyue, not Nanyue.

You stated that: "Jingzu immigrants back", it's to be understood that they was there before.:wave:

And more, I copy from book Đại Việt Sử Lược (Great Việt History, are printed by Year 1377 written by Vietnamese Historian, the book are founded in China) and past hereto for you reference:

"Until time of Cao Hau (Queen of Han Dynasty) Year number 5, Zhao Da declared as King (of Nan Yue Guo) and brought soldiers beat Changsha (Hunan Province), taken care about population of Au Lac, Minyue people, they are belongs to the emperor":coffee:

Back
Top Bottom