What's new

Philippines Eyes Frigates From India

India is a independant country that she has right to sell weapon to any country. But Indian shall remember you guys need China's endorsement to apply for permanent seat for UNSC. We will provide Pakistan more advanced weapon if you insist selling weapons to Clown Aquino. I have no problem with Philippinas, but Clown Aquino.

After American henchman Clown Aquino finish his second term, we will be fine with Philippine like used to be.

You guys failed to exploit even dip of oil in SCS, you shall know what you capable of instead of making inernational joke again.

PLAAF could build a brand new one in no time if one got crashed, all You guys could do is whining after crash. Never try to dick meeasuring with China until you are there. We are far superior and advanced.

Read the title of the thread . It is about India and Philippines .

The only ones d!ck measuring here are chinese .

India is a independant country that she has right to sell weapon to any country. But Indian shall remember you guys need China's endorsement to apply for permanent seat for UNSC. We will provide Pakistan more advanced weapon if you insist selling weapons to Clown Aquino. I have no problem with Philippinas, but Clown Aquino.

As if you are not selling weapons to pakistan .

You guys failed to exploit even dip of oil in SCS, you shall know what you capable of instead of making inernational joke again.

Wow so being rude is better huh? anyway FYI Philippine Presidents have only one term and they cant run again i think you should do more research you chinamen troll

Wow so being rude is better huh? anyway FYI Philippine Presidents have only one term and they cant run again i think you should do more research you chinamen troll
Joseph Estrada is the capable candidate for next president.

Dude he was President before so he cant run again, Again the office of President in the Philippines is a one term only

Why not buy from America? American ships are better at the moment. Buying Indian will not be a match to China. Bring a brand new spear into a gun fight is the same as not having that spear in the first place.

American may be expensive, but against our ships, it may win and thus be useful, Indian warships on the other hand......

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom