What's new

Philippines & China agree to hold regular talks on Spratlys

Sorry my mistake, it was 100,000 civilians died. Much higher number injured, obviously. :)

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Invaders shall be punish same as your ancestors.

That's why our lips are red, from inflicting cruelty on Vietnamese for millenia!

Chinese invaders shall be punish same way as your ancestors.:coffee:

t72m(3).jpg

Chinese invaders shall be punish same way as your ancestors.:coffee:

t72m(3).jpg

Please punish us already. We are "illegally" occupying your Spratly, Paracel and fishing in your East Sea now, along with Philippines, Taiwan etc :coffee:

Rest assured, on the Tiananmen Square incident, we are talking about more than you ignorant people.

:usflag:

Den Xiaoping killed innocent chinese young people who requested more democratic and freedom for China. Today Deng's relative become USA citizen to enjoy more democracy and freedom there. :welcome: :usflag:

In other words, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

You should read, watch and try understand it before ask others. :azn:

Your Deng Xiaoping's leadership ordered your powerful PLA attacked on students, who peacefully protesting on Tiananmen square for democracy.

Result: thousands of students were killed by PLA in only one night, thousands of people were missing, but so far has not found traces ... :devil:

If your country has strong army, and if your country has more people like you (shameless when their troops are used to kill civilians), it will be a big threat to the civilized world. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I want to get a more clear and simple answer. In other words, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Can answer?

By the way, do not get too excited, just like that video, their music is very passionate, but only want to better your brainwashing.

I want to get a more clear and simple answer. In other words, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Can answer?

By the way, do not get too excited, just like that video, their music is very passionate, but only want to better your brainwashing.

Yes, I can repeat:
If your country has strong army, and if your country has more people like you (shameless when their troops are used to kill civilians), it will be a big threat to the civilized world.
:no:

Yes, I can repeat:
If your country has strong army, and if your country has more people like you (shameless when their troops are used to kill civilians), it will be a big threat to the civilized world.
:no:

You can not answer my question? Why? Because afraid to answer?

This is my question on here, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

Can you answer my question?

You can not answer my question? Why? Because afraid to answer?

This is my question on here, if I say that there are nothing serious happened in TIANANMEN Square, you oppose it?

Can you answer my question?

You are exactly a descendant of Ah Q. :cheesy:

Do you know Ah Q? :lol:

Don't ask me that Who is Ah Q? :lol:

You are exactly a descendant of Ah Q. :cheesy:

Do you know Ah Q? :lol:

Don't ask me that Who is Ah Q? :lol:
You still did not answer, really so terrible to answer my question?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

My bad, it is so fear for you, you can tell me, I will keep some dignity for you.

You still did not answer, really so terrible to answer my question?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

My bad, it is so fear for you, you can tell me, I will keep some dignity for you.

You are exactly a descendant of Chí Phèo.

Do you know Chí Phèo?

Don't ask me that Who is Chí Phèo? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom