What's new

Philippine warship in stand-off with China vessels

very good. So what do u think about Palestine and Gaza.

Though off topic, What I think is, That is what the strong does to the weak, Suppose if the Afghanis were strong, Soviet would never dared to occupy Afghanistan. Same goes to Tibet as well!

"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country."
~ David Ben Gurion

Since when does standoff means Attack by China ????

Chinese people need to learn english to participate sensibly in international forums... :tdown:

#mere mussalman bhaiyon ko maarkar tum log kabhi chain se nahin reh sakte.. Allah kabhi maaf nahin karega tm logon ko..

PLAN itself informed about the attack to SinoChallenger since he/she is the Admiral in Chief. :D

I hope you can shag in private, you love to use multi megaton nukes in all threads, As thought China could not face Philippines conventionally!

LOL..........

I did not understand why there were 3 threads for the same topic but later realised they were different - warning, order and attack threads.

I suggest 3 threads to be created and made sticky:-

- China Issues Threat (to see which new/old countries China issued a threat by it's WTSC dept ie Warning and Threat System of China)
- China Orders to Vacate (to see which new/old countries China ordered to leave International - Sea/Land/Air)
- China Attacks Actually (if any country is attacked and video game attacks are NOT included)

The Phillippine navy? only a bunch of WWII era rusty ships. A single one of our type022 FAC could sink half of their fleet.

The Phillippine navy? only a bunch of WWII era rusty ships. A single one of our type022 FAC could sink half of their fleet.

There are some serious speculations in the grapevine inside and outside of China that she badly needs some types of offensive moves in the SCS arena to shut these midgets up. IMO she more than happy if Philippines fires the first shot so that she can sent her Navy there. She also wants to test the wills of Obama. I think Obama will bark but unlikely to interfere on dispute waters.

The Chinese forces should do something along the indian border to gag these indians on this forum. When can we expect that to happen?
China already did J-10 air strike exercises in Tibet mere 100's of kilometers away from Red Fort. And then PM Singh panicked and declared "it is impossible to contain a country as powerful as China." But the indian army is not happy, they want to fight a war against China, so they might overthrow PM Singh in a coup.

Indian "productivity" in a 24/7 World.
Humour: the quality of being funny
@topic, what are the implications if limited hostilities do breakout in this incident? I doubt if Philippines has the heart to face PLAN.

Back
Top Bottom