What's new

Phase two: Radicalization of Pakistani middle class

I think Islam should not be mixed with radicalization. Unfortunately, the propoganda of western and Indian media has tagged Islam as radicalization. The islamic schools that follow a hybrid model of Islamic as well as academic education have proved to be a great success recently. Most of these school are not free (like madrisas, some are expensive indeed) but people still prefer to send their childern to these school so as their child get both religious as well as academic training at one place. And I dont think if quality education is on offer, there should be an Issue. However, i do think that such initiatives are much more effective than establishment of purely religious schools (madrissas) since even a student of Islamic religion spends equal energy on gaining the knowledge, his reward is almost peanuts as compared to a person who spends his energies on market based education. This is what sparks disparity, so I always appriciate such steps since it is essential that the student should be able to find himself a respectable occupation after investing a significant part of his life in education.

Have you even seen your Cartoons and Dramas where hinduism is continously preached? So before advising other about what to do and adopt correct your own secularisim which has no place for anyother religion on media except hinduism.

I don't see Indian dramas; I certainly don't watch cartoons. I have a nephew who loves Chhota Bheem. He is 7. Why do you watch these?

Of course Indian content is geared toward the Indian viewer and we will obviously dip into our mythology for stories - what do you expect - Greek and Roman mythology?

Back
Top Bottom